User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

7/30/2015 1:56:25 PM

Reviewer: two4t, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am seeing no positive effects after using this product. Worse is dealing with the customer service. VERY BAD interactions with more than one customer service rep. Even a so-called "manager". they are so rude and unprofessional and refused to refund the unauthorized charges to my bank account. I'm so upset and angry.

7/29/2015 1:10:27 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have only used this for 5 days so I cannot comment on weightloss, but I have no negative side effects. Many talk of headaches, diarrhea, bloating and nausea. I normally have unusual bowel problems from constipated to severe diarrhea. With my 1000mg pills 3x a day which I purchased at a pharmacy and an herbal pharmacy colon cleanse which is only for 7 days, I have had what I feel must be normal b ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2015 9:15:12 PM

Reviewer: Snow, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had a terrible time getting hold of these people to cancel the subscription and call me back. They charge me more money each month and I have two bottles still in the shipping bags waiting to mail back. I hate them and I rarely use such strong language. SO unprofessional.

7/22/2015 12:11:51 PM

Reviewer: KeishaB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I can not say that this has been completely effective as I just started taking it, nor can I say that I am satisfied. I'm only a week or so in. What I have noticed is increased bowel movements when I eat foods that are high in fat or just flat out bad for me. I can say that I have noticed a decrease in my appetite. I went to dinner last night with my roommate and got something I routinely get ... Show Full Comment

7/13/2015 7:31:23 AM

Reviewer: southernpride, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I took Garcinia Cambodia with green tea for 12 weeks and lost 53#. The pills are quite large and could be found to be hard to swallow by some. I'm coming off of several back surgeries that left me inactive and way above my idea weight. They give you a little energy lift and suppress your appetite but you still have to want to lose and go in with a positive mindset or nothing will work.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?