User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

5/8/2015 10:22:37 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have only been taking this for 2 days. Today will be the third. It has seriously impacted my appetite but I have had a headache for 3 days now! Not really sure if I it will be worth it but I am gonna give it a try for a week. If these headaches don't go away I will stop taking.

5/6/2015 11:30:29 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I need for someone to call re my order for garcinia gambogia. 303 770-1460

5/5/2015 10:05:27 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking Garcinia three days ago every day. I will not be taking it today. I have not experienced any nausea or headaches like the web md listed as side effects. Instead I have had diarrhea everyday since I started using it. I don't think this is related but yesterday I developed a terrible cold and incontinence of my bowel. I will not finish the bottle or recommend this diet pill to ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2015 5:51:21 PM

Reviewer: Kristina Hike, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am really happy with the effect of Garcinia Cambogia. First, I have seen a video.. maybe this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKfGplY2OCg and then bought one and its really great!

4/30/2015 6:31:05 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking it for 8 months now in conjunction with the juice and have lost 2 size dress since. yes. you do go to the bathroom quite a lot but it is a "cleaner". very happy about it myself. Bought it through Forever living website.

St Johns wart