User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

3/1/2014 6:32:27 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking the Pure Garcinia Cambogia for about 3 weeks now. Appetite is somewhat the same and I haven't lost any weight. When I try to stop taking the pill, I get severe stomach cramps mainly in the middle of the night when my stomach is empty.

2/28/2014 10:48:07 AM

Reviewer: BeBe, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After taking the first tablet, I started have nausea. The sensation went away but, I continued to feel very fatigued. I got the same result after taking it the second time. I discontinued the product.

2/27/2014 12:09:36 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Taken for weight loss of 20# +-,have lost 3# over 3wks,side effect has been a reduction in blood sugar.

2/26/2014 12:47:28 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Got a vaginal yeast infection about 1 am after starting- I relate this directly to this supplement

2/26/2014 12:10:53 AM

Reviewer: MKevin, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking GC extract for just about a month now. I've been eating a well balanced diet & exercising regularly. I'm losing 3-4lbs a week. That said, I have a lot to loose(80lbs +/-) & I honestly can't say what portion of the loss can be attributed to GC. Important to gage by fat loss %. Since I've been keeping track...bout a % a week. I will continue taking GC ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber