User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

3/27/2014 4:58:22 PM

Reviewer: Klaus, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
About a month ago I watched Dr.Oz' show on Garcinia Cambogia. This product sounded very interesting since I’m trying to lose some weight. The next question I ask myself was where to buy the product? When he mentioned “Bio Health” were he would buy, I bought some. I started taking the Garcinia Cambogia on 2/12/14 through 2/20/14, twice a day ½ hour before the meal, as directed. I took one ... Show Full Comment

3/27/2014 3:41:54 PM

Reviewer: International MTBR, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My wife has been trying to lose 10-15lbs for the last 1.5 years without success. She works out religiously, but the weight loss has eluded her. Starting Jan. 2014 she started using Garcinia Cambogia. In 3 months she has lost 8 LBS. And feels healthier than ever. I was so impressed, I took my first pill today, 3-27-14.

3/27/2014 1:10:08 PM

Reviewer: Not Happy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm 60 yr old male. Product taken for 3 months with little success. I've lost three pounds. I'm diabetic and on meds. I'm having a possible side effect with my vision getting blurry about 30 minutes as taking a dose, vision clears up in about 1.5 hours.

3/27/2014 12:28:32 PM

Reviewer: kpn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I only took one dose and had very painful intestinal cramps, afraid to take it again. Brand not listed below: Top Results Pure garcinia cambogia

3/26/2014 6:29:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have never reviewed a product before, but this is a must. Only on my 2 week and I have extreme stomach pain, I am bloated all the and the constant need to vomit. Stopping the product immediately.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed