User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

7/11/2014 6:56:58 AM

Reviewer: muge, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I havent use the product for long but i can see change and i cant wait to see this outcome after the first month

7/6/2014 9:49:39 AM

Reviewer: 1986, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I need to lose my extra thigh weight n love handlels n eook on my belly from having a child. 8 years ago I still have thst little pug !!! Hope it works.....

7/3/2014 1:05:58 AM

Reviewer: Mandy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was always bloated. Had a constant heartburn from any food I ate. I started with this because I wanted to loose weight but it has helped with stomach problems. I still have to see on the weight loss but I must say that my appetite is way less than it used to be.

7/1/2014 10:59:23 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been on it for about a month and have lost 15 pounds. I did modify my diet which I needed to do anyway and have been eating less plus eating lots of veggies and fruits and protein. Reduced carbs and reduced sugar. But I have done that before and didnt lose the weight so I know it is a result of the pill. No side effects other than a little jitteriness shortly after taking but that does resi ... Show Full Comment

6/30/2014 12:21:28 PM

Reviewer: none, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Only took for 30 days lost 12 lbs. Didn't want to take longer, because I assumed it blocks good fat too. And I know our body probably needs that. I felt great while taking,but when I was done I put it all back on & some within a 3 week period& didn't change the way I ate. My conclusion I just need good old fashioned excersize .which the lack there of is what caused my wieght gain i ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber