User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

3/17/2014 6:29:25 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Its easy to use. 2 capsules, 30 mins before each meal, but not really noticed a massive difference. Im not overweight just wanted to lose a few pounds and shape up for the summer months. I did so much research and am now thinking this DOES need to be taken with a Nuovo Cleanse or something that keeps one regular. Coming up to 2 weeks have had constipation and difficulty passting stools and I have ... Show Full Comment

3/16/2014 6:38:06 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I just finished off my first week and I'm down 9.5lbs. I'm noticing an acid taste in my mouth and came on to the web to see about possible side effects. I'm reading the reviews and question if I should continue. The question remains is the weight loss worth the side effects?

3/16/2014 1:59:58 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I would NEVER recommend this to anyone. My first couple of weeks I saw great results. Then by week 3 I had increased cravings and appetite. I ended up gaining weight on this product and had terrible nausea. Once I stopped taking it my nausea was gone and my appetite was back to normal.

3/15/2014 6:30:01 PM

Reviewer: Bob, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Took this product for 6 days 3 times a day after day 2 I started having stomach pain that worsened each day. 4 days after stopping I went to the doctor because my stomach still felt awful. He said that it had iratated my esophagus and gave me medication that got me back to normal in about 5 days. Would never recommend this product. BTW, no weight loss.

3/14/2014 4:55:27 AM

Reviewer: sharminpet, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking this 2 weeks ago. At first I was doing great and lost a few pounds. But the second week started having severe stomache pains, nausea, gas and loose stools and bleeding. Needless to say I had to stop taking this.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber