User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

6/28/2014 11:25:40 AM

Reviewer: Mrs Z, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
This has worked for me because I combined better eating habits and regular exercise. I indeed lost inches and weight. I also was more energetic.

6/27/2014 11:43:09 AM

Reviewer: Willy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I think this might have something to do with my elevated blood pressure and pulse.

6/27/2014 7:45:48 AM

Reviewer: Garcinia Cambogia - Life Spark, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have found this product to be very helpful in preventing me putting on weight when I ate more and enhanced weight loss when I ate normally. I had not side effects except for a reduction in the desire to eat too much at night. Other factors were accounted for in my subjective evaluation.

6/27/2014 2:13:47 AM

Reviewer: Elmo543, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been using the Garcinia tablets for a week now and have currently lost 7 pounds in a week. Whilst taking the tablets you need to change your diet as well. One tablet before breakfast and lunch. Normal Dinner meal. They work a treat if used properly.

6/26/2014 8:58:52 AM

Reviewer: BReade81, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
The product did nothing for me except cause severe constipation. I have IBS and couldn't understand what was causing it to flare up. I finally figured out it was the product. I stopped taking it and thankfully my bowel habits returned to normal. I see some other individuals on here had not been as fortunate. Thankfully I stopped taking it when I did. Never again.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber