User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

12/30/2014 11:09:51 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I've been using Garcinia for about a month and a half and I've lost 12 lbs. I started out drinking slim fast shakes with it. The garcinia curbs your appetite. combined with slim fast lowers your calorie intake helping you to loose weight. Dynanamic Health Garcinia Cambogia (liquid)

12/29/2014 11:16:15 PM

Reviewer: db, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
The biggest rip off around. Instead of a free trial and only paying for shipping, it cost me almost $200.00 of non-effective pills.

12/29/2014 8:24:47 PM

Reviewer: Laura1966, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm losing weight with no problems. No side effects either. I feel better, sleep better and I have more energy. The brand I use is not listed on this questionaire. The colon cleanse that came with it is also a huge reason why I'm feeling better and losing weight. I use Garcinia Cambogia Elite and the Colon Cleanse it comes with.

12/26/2014 11:08:17 PM

Reviewer: bubblegirlie2014, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After reading all the reviews I decided to order this. The results were nothing but pain. Thankfully, I did not get scammed because anything I order online, I always use a pre paid visa card so they can't scam me.

12/9/2014 2:40:42 PM

Reviewer: mom659299, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I started taking this a day ago. I have noticed I don't have the appetite I had.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?