User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

3/16/2014 1:59:58 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I would NEVER recommend this to anyone. My first couple of weeks I saw great results. Then by week 3 I had increased cravings and appetite. I ended up gaining weight on this product and had terrible nausea. Once I stopped taking it my nausea was gone and my appetite was back to normal.

3/16/2014 11:07:18 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I ordered a bottle online from Bio health which is getting a lot of bad reviews of not refunding money or not having customer service.. after much research, after I confirmed my order.. stupid!.. I decided not to try the product right now. I want to go to my local health store and pick from the shelf. From what I've read on here, it looks like several are suffering major side effects. Headache ... Show Full Comment

3/15/2014 6:30:01 PM

Reviewer: Bob, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Took this product for 6 days 3 times a day after day 2 I started having stomach pain that worsened each day. 4 days after stopping I went to the doctor because my stomach still felt awful. He said that it had iratated my esophagus and gave me medication that got me back to normal in about 5 days. Would never recommend this product. BTW, no weight loss.

3/15/2014 12:46:28 PM

Reviewer: lulu, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
just starting

3/14/2014 7:52:53 PM

Reviewer: The truth, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I wanted to lose weight so i bought garcinia cambogia thinking finally i am about to get this weight off. I exercise and ate right and took the pills with a full glass of water everyday like i was suppose to. On day five I had constipation with bleeding and the feeling of rocks coming out my rectum. I had the worst stomach cramps, and nausea. I had to stop using garcinia cambogia. As soon as I sto ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber