User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

1/17/2014 9:04:48 PM

Reviewer: Ginny, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
What I read about Garcinia to loose weight, was you didn't particular need to be on a diet to accomplish this. I don't feel I overeat and don't eat much meat and no fat! But I haven't lost in a year!

1/17/2014 8:55:43 PM

Reviewer: Bootsie, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Only thing it did for me was cost me $$$ and make me REAL regular.

1/17/2014 8:42:52 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
no effects at all No weight loss no loss of appetite

1/17/2014 4:54:13 PM

Reviewer: girlfriday, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I used Garcinia Cambogia for almost 3 months. Near the end I noticed that some of my air was coming out on each side of my "temple", and even more disturbing I had what I call "light colored splotches" that were lighter than my skin. I am a black woman. I called an attorney and he told me that it would be a hard case to fight. So I called the company that I purchased it from an ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2014 3:58:19 PM

Reviewer: grjim, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I've lost 17 lbs in the past 3 weeks using this and modifying my diet.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber