User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

4/3/2014 9:54:50 AM

Reviewer: Bonnie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
This producted did the total opposite for me ..Made me very tired and had a funny taste in my mouth all the time ,Did not stop cravings but made them worse .Have never been this tired !!

4/3/2014 9:16:22 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Taken for about 4 or 5 days so far. Day three began with overwheliming urge to poop and oily soft stool, but constipated type feeling. Also "sharts"... not fun. Also insanely thirsty-- quadrupling my water intake. I feel foggy and tired. My muscles ache but could also be I overdid it at the gym but its been four days I still ache. Not sure if going to continue. Has suppressed ap ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2014 7:21:52 AM

Reviewer: Manolo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I wanted to lose weight and I had seen a review on the Doctors. Who knew that they were only promoting the item and not actually giving sound advice. I was constipated from the onset. After about a week my abdomin was so bloated I could not get into any of my clothes and I had severe heartburn. I was vomiting every day. I gained weight and I was eating healthing and walking. STAY AWAY.

4/2/2014 8:33:01 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking Garcinia Cambogia from the makers of Lean Body (Vitamin Shoppe)about 3 weeks ago and so far I have lost 5 pounds. I have been walking 3-4 miles per day and on a 1200 calorie a day diet. I'm not sure if the product is helping me lose weight- but it has worked really well as an appetite suppressant (which is what I really needed). I have had no side effects, maybe slight constip ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2014 2:09:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Took NatureWise. Not listed. Only wanted to lose ~10 lbs. Terrible intestinal cramping, pain, gas, diarrhea after first use, thought it was a virus. Took it a second time after about a week, with the same result. Obviously won't be taking it again.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber