User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

1/23/2014 8:23:55 AM

Reviewer: Dawn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have lost about 3-5 lbs a week. I don't feel hungry, I don't feel like snacking and I have energy. I know this is working for me. This is the only thing that has worked for weight loss for me. It is incredible.

1/23/2014 12:14:46 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
After taking for 4 weeks I had no results at all. I did not lose any weight,did not have increased energy and was disappointed in the product. I only wanted to lose my belly fat from menopausal time but found this product to be useless!

1/22/2014 4:38:09 PM

Reviewer: Chiqees, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Bought this for my 19 yr. old daughter, who has been trying to lose weight. Purchased PREMIUM PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA. The first week of use she began with Diarhea, and stomach cramps. It was very uncomfortable. We purchased from this company in December, but didn't start until the beginning of January. This company only has a 30-day money-back guarantee, while most others have 60 days or ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2014 4:08:48 PM

Reviewer: holybull, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
This product caused me intense stomach pain from gas. Would never recommend it to anyone. It hurt. Stay away from this stuff

1/22/2014 10:41:13 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am taking flecainide, a sodium channel blocker, because of my history of atrial fibrilation. I find that taking garcinia seems to lower my afib treshold; in other words, i am having breakthrough episodes of afib, usually during the late afternoon or during the night. I'm not sure why this happens, but I've stopped taking garcinia and since that time, I've had no more breakthrough e ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart