User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

1/4/2014 7:09:29 PM

Reviewer: marjiesgirl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I took product from Whole Body. A couple of the capsules broke and then sent me another 3 months supply. I took for approx. 6 weeks. While I quit on 12/23 and did over do it during the holidays, my weight went up 7+ pounds, my LDL went up 24 pts (AWFUL!) and my A1C went to 6.5. SO, don't take this...it is supposed to help your cholesterol. I didn't know anything about not taking my st ... Show Full Comment

1/4/2014 12:46:31 PM

Reviewer: texasb, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I eat moderately healthy and exercise pretty often (running, kickboxing, dog walking daily). I have tried this product twice. The first time I experienced some hair loss, and no difference in my weight so I stopped taking it after 3 weeks. I read reviews online that this product is best with the low carb diet, as it helps with cravings and that you need to get the type of pills that are al ... Show Full Comment

1/2/2014 11:22:19 PM

Reviewer: RV, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Within minutes of taking the product I have severe heartburn and indigestion. I have gained a couple of pounds. it is more difficult to lose now. I stopped taking it and can lose 1 lb in 1-2 weeks.

1/2/2014 10:26:14 PM

Reviewer: HappyWithResults, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been on this for 6 weeks now, and lost over 14 lbs. No side effects other than mild constipation. Should probably eat more fiber rich foods. I think the suppler makes a difference. I get mine from Whole Body. Very happy with results so far.

1/2/2014 6:33:16 AM

Reviewer: DrOZ Ommission, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Used for 3 days 2 pills 1.5 hrs before eating. Got incredibly bad constipation (normally I have no problems at all in this area). There was noticeable effect on appetite(decreased). DR OZ SHOULD HAVE PAID PEOPLE'S ATTENTION TO THE DEFINITIVE 'CONSTIPATION' SIDE EFFECT THAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE EXPERIENCING WHEN USING GARCINIA CAMBOGIA. DR OZ DID A POOR JOB WITH THIS PRODUCT.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber