User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

2/3/2014 1:40:13 PM

Reviewer: ironicirony, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Upon seeing this on Dr. Oz I took GC for just over two months and no weight-loss occurred, I only wanted to lose 5-10 pounds but I lost nothing. I also decreased my food intake to where I was satisfied but not stuffed, which is how I would usually eat before. Two symptoms I noticed were that It was harder to pass bowels, normally I would do so every other day but while taking GC it was very hard a ... Show Full Comment

2/2/2014 5:10:13 PM

Reviewer: Whole Body Garcinia Cambogia , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
took Garcinia along with Green Tea Extract. Wanted to lose 20-25 lbs. Took twice a day for two months. Did not want to take pills in the evening due to sleep issues. Exercised by walking 2-3 miles 3x's a week. Did not lose any weight whatsoever. Think the pills are a scam! Otherwise -- what am I doing wrong that is preventing me from losing ANY weight!

2/2/2014 9:15:56 AM

Reviewer: katfan, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have gained 5 Lbs since taking this. I exercise every day for over an hour and have not changed my diet .This product sucks.

2/1/2014 4:24:11 PM

Reviewer: gregd, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Have been taking for 8 weeks & it's keeping my appetite in check. I regularly exercise & eat well but have a hard time in the afternoons with snacking & this has helped whether it's mental or the product. Has brought me into my goal weight, only losing 5 lbs which is all I was looking for.

2/1/2014 1:05:30 PM

Reviewer: dave9841, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Currently about 2 weeks into the treatment. Haven't monitored, by scale, weight loss, but girth is diminishing slowly. No negative effects to report. Have radically cut back on my food intake. Helps to reduce the evening cravings, and helps me to moderate my initial desire for food when I'm at the table

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed