User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

1/2/2014 6:33:16 AM

Reviewer: DrOZ Ommission, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Used for 3 days 2 pills 1.5 hrs before eating. Got incredibly bad constipation (normally I have no problems at all in this area). There was noticeable effect on appetite(decreased). DR OZ SHOULD HAVE PAID PEOPLE'S ATTENTION TO THE DEFINITIVE 'CONSTIPATION' SIDE EFFECT THAT EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE EXPERIENCING WHEN USING GARCINIA CAMBOGIA. DR OZ DID A POOR JOB WITH THIS PRODUCT.

1/1/2014 11:54:32 AM

Reviewer: pissed, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking garcinia cambogia & green coffee extract 6 days ago; so far I gained 5 pounds. Not what I expected

1/1/2014 11:19:59 AM

Reviewer: disappointed, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried this product based on what I read about it's benefits. It did nothing for me other than give me headaches. Case by case I guess.

12/31/2013 1:23:21 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking this less than 24 hours ago and have since had vomiting and diarrhea along with horrible stomach cramps. I would not recommend this product to anyone!!

12/29/2013 7:45:29 PM

Reviewer: Jody, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
My husband and I took 2 pills 3x per day for two weeks. NO WEIGHT LOOS AT ALL.My husband is a physician he developed high blood pressure regardless of medication. I also developed muscle pain in my arm. We gave it the benefit of the doubt. and stop the pills just to see if the "Carcinia was the reason Aferonly two days without the pill my husband's blood pressure normalized and my muscle ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber