User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

10/27/2013 10:50:12 AM

Reviewer: sue, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am 70 years old, have always been in good physical shape but after double knee replacements 5 years ago, my exercise decreased tremendously. I am on my third bottle of pure garcinia cambogia and have not seen any weight loss nor loss around the abdominal area. I ordered my garcinia off the Dr. Oz website so that I had the correct product. Although I wrote several comments on the supplement' ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2013 1:51:42 PM

Reviewer: oldcogitator2b12, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
10/26/2013 1:04:11 PM

Reviewer: Fat Burner, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using for about 10 weeks--used in concert with change of diet to no gluten, sugar, bad carbs--and with green coffee bean extract and it has been amazing...I consistently lose and i am getting to my goal of 30 pounds down--for health and well being. i also have more energy, better clarity and feel and look great. I like it.

10/25/2013 9:15:48 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking this daily for two weeks. Been exercising and eating healthy, but have gained 7 pounds! It could be all the gas and bloating I've been experiencing since I started taking it. I've also been constipated and had several bowel movements in the same day! Has made me really uncomfortable at work. If i lost weight instead of gaining, I would continue, but I just can't ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2013 12:25:05 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Much improved mood, less appetite, no side effects. Has helped me over the "hump" in dieting plateau. Make sure you purchase pure product w/o fillers, etc. which may cause decrease in effectiveness or stomach upset.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber