User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

12/7/2013 6:38:23 AM

Reviewer: Wanda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking Garcinia Cambogia from the makers of Lean Body purchased from a chemist for $24.95. The pharmacist explained the importance of the correct amount of Calcium & Potassium incorporated within the Garcinia Cambogia suplement when purchasing. AND IT HAS WORKED. I would recommend it. I feel great, and sleeping well. It did take 2 weeks to kick and with diet and some exercise I am ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2013 9:21:23 PM

Reviewer: Perjoy, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I developed liver toxicity after taking garcinia for 2 weeks. My liver is still recovering after a 3 week episode. I do not think this natural product is for everyone. Also no weight loss.

12/5/2013 1:37:50 AM

Reviewer: kelli, 35-44 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Taking Creative Bioscience 1234-never before have I taken ANY weight loss pills & only wanted to lose 7-10 lbs. I felt nausea, fogginess, irritable, headache and an overall "blah" feeling. Seems to work better for the younger group as posted on these reviews. I should have known better and not wasted my money. There is no "easy" fix to losing weight.

12/4/2013 9:07:05 PM

Reviewer: momof2, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking Pure Health Garcinia Cambogia for about 3 months now and have now figured out why I am having headaches, nausea, and feeling like I am going to faint. I have been feeling nausea especially after eating and it dawned on me to look at the side effects of this medicine. I believe I now know why. I was taking 2-4 pills a day which is 1600mg.

12/3/2013 7:46:06 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

St Johns wart