User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

4/2/2014 8:33:01 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking Garcinia Cambogia from the makers of Lean Body (Vitamin Shoppe)about 3 weeks ago and so far I have lost 5 pounds. I have been walking 3-4 miles per day and on a 1200 calorie a day diet. I'm not sure if the product is helping me lose weight- but it has worked really well as an appetite suppressant (which is what I really needed). I have had no side effects, maybe slight constip ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2014 2:09:10 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Took NatureWise. Not listed. Only wanted to lose ~10 lbs. Terrible intestinal cramping, pain, gas, diarrhea after first use, thought it was a virus. Took it a second time after about a week, with the same result. Obviously won't be taking it again.

3/31/2014 9:56:16 AM

Reviewer: CrayolaC, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I dropped weight really well. After 10 lbs, my menstrual cycle was thrown off and I skipped two months. I have never, in ten years, been late. I read that it caused testicular atrophy in mice when tested. As happy as I was to lose the weight, I decided to stop taking it in fear that it will one day prevent me from being able to have children.

3/30/2014 8:32:45 PM

Reviewer: j6jewel, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took gc because I wanted to loose a few pounds. After two days of taking it, I experienced side effects: a swollen upper lips and swollen throat. My upper lip looked so huge. I immediately stopped taking it, second day after having stopped taking it my lip is still swollen. I hope it goes away.

3/30/2014 6:48:24 PM

Reviewer: Blizz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I researched this product before purchasing. the milligram dose per day is just under 3000 mg. Your not supposed to exceed that amount.. Ive been taking for just over a month now and have lost about 6 inches off my belly. i do low carb diet so that helps with the weight loss and i jog. ive lost about 10 lbs from low carbing, but have lost inches everywhere. each capsule is usually 500mg each. i ha ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed