User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

6/12/2014 8:16:41 AM

Reviewer: Pure Cambogia Ultra par BioTrim Labs , 55-64 Female (Caregiver)

Comment:
Je suis à ma 3ième semaine d'utilisation et j'ai perdu 2 livres. Je ne ressens plus ces rages de grignoter, donc je mange moins entre les repas. Par contre, je suis âgée de 56 ans et je suis ménopausée depuis 1 1/2 an; mes menstruations sont réapparues depuis 4 jours. Je ne sais pas si je vais continuer à prendre ce produit...

6/9/2014 5:31:09 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm pre menopausal and took 2 capsules daily. My hot flashes went from a few ea 2 months to 10+ hot flashes per day for 21 consecutive dys! Once I stopped taking them the frequency of hot flashes also decreased and now back to former levels. Did nothing to reduce appetite.

6/9/2014 4:17:50 AM

Reviewer: MichelleCrop, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I bought this product because I heard you could use a lot of weight in a short period of time. In the first three days, with no exercise, I lost 2 lbs. By day four, I had to go off the product because it was causing me to bleed. Did any woman taking this product ever have this problem?

6/8/2014 10:05:27 PM

Reviewer: Kyllie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am taking the Garcinia Cambogia XT Xtreme weigh loss supplement. I have been faithfully taking this for 3 months now. I have watched my diet, I run 5 - 10K a day and I have gained 7 pounds. I'm very frustrated. Useless product.

6/8/2014 1:09:38 AM

Reviewer: vivarosecity, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking 3, 65 mg pills from Sports Research, 3 times a day, 1/2 hour before meals. I have lost 25 pounds in 2.5 months. I have been watching what I eat, but not dieting or exercising

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber