User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

1/9/2015 1:53:49 PM

Reviewer: Trapped, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I haven't been taking hca pills long enough to know whether it is effective in assisting weight loss, although I am experiencing side effects such as constant mild head aches, digestive discomfort, and nausea. I don't know if this is due to the drug, but I feel as if others should know that this can happen while taking it.

1/9/2015 9:56:17 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
This product caused severe gas and bloating and by the end of the first week, cramping. My digestive system is a mess. When I eat, I immediately bloat and feel extremely uncomfortable and experienced nausea by day 5. Not working for me.

1/6/2015 12:26:25 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taken this for a few days and have already lost 4 pounds. It has caused diarrhea and some insomnia. The insomnia has gotten better. I have read somewhere that the diarrhea is caused by your body disposing of the fat that pill blocks. I have experienced mild nauseousness. I have plenty of energy and am very satisfied.

1/6/2015 5:21:42 AM

Reviewer: Julisa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried many weight loss products. The only one which works for me is GarciniaCambogiaStar.com My weight has been stable during Christmas, despite all the food eaten. During the last 2 weeks, I have lost almost 9 lbs. I take Garcinia Cambogia before each meal, with a big glass of water. All the best with your weightloss!

1/4/2015 12:35:18 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male (Consumer)

St Johns wart