User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

2/19/2014 4:35:01 PM

Reviewer: Green Eyes, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
After 2 weeks saw a little difference in belly fat. However did not lose more than 1/2 a pound in the 2 & 1/2 months that I took this supplement and actually put on an additional 1 & 1/2 pounds overall. Did not see the results as claimed on the Dr Oz show. Dr Oz has shown too many weight loss miracles on his show, I doubt any of them work. I have stayed on my regular dies of salads fruit & ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2014 6:50:16 AM

Reviewer: Dmlaughmillerlj, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took the free bottom I gain weigh.

2/18/2014 8:26:16 AM

Reviewer: Jcj, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking this for 2+ weeks. Purchased the Garcinia Cambogia at our local Vitamin World to try and get the best product. I purchased Garcinia Fusion (90 veggie capsules). I haven't lost 1 pound even though I am eating much less. Haven't noticed any of the claims heard on Oz and read on-line.

2/17/2014 4:08:42 PM

Reviewer: Micaly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I eat well and exercise 5 - 6 times a week. However, as I've aged it became more difficult to stay toned and fight belly fat. After one month on this my stomach was significantly flatter. I dropped a jean size and my legs were definitely smaller. I didn't exercise for the first 3 weeks on this because I wanted to test the claim that huh you could lose weight without having to change yo ... Show Full Comment

2/17/2014 10:48:19 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
There is NO change in weight loss. In my opinion, it is a scam.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber