User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

8/20/2013 4:55:48 PM

Reviewer: buildrwife, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been on this for one month, I have lost no weight. I have had terrible gas from it & it seems to sit in my esophagus for a long time. I bought a five month supply and will continue for now. Hope for better results as time goes on.

8/20/2013 1:27:30 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After about two weeks on Prima Lite Garcinia Extract and minimal weight loss, I realized that it was causing the headaches, nausea, sweating and mental "fuzziness". The side effects began to dissipate within a few days of stopping the product. Whatever weight loss benefits the product may have will remain unrealized as the side effects are too severe to be tolerated any longer.

8/19/2013 10:22:21 PM

Reviewer: meeeeeee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started about a week ago and have lost 5.5 lbs! I totally changed my diet, I am eating so much healthier now. I love this! I hope it stay this way and not develop some of the side effects that others are reporting. I have had ZERO side effects, keeping my fingers crossed :)

8/19/2013 9:00:24 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Insomnia! Took the 2 pills prescribed and was up all night. Went to sleep at 8:30 A.M.! Also significant gas which I believe was a result of pills. No more for me.

8/19/2013 2:25:52 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking it for about a week now. I have gained 5lbs but my tummy is flat and I feel trimmer and lighter but side effects on 5th day, nausea, horrible tension headaches and insomnia! My sleeping habits are horrible now! I can'r even eat because everything sounds gross! I will continue to take it see how it goes. Oh and horrible hot flashes, sweating profusely!

St Johns wart