User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

8/10/2013 3:55:19 AM

Reviewer: Skiwifme, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been trying to lose weight for a while. Like most, life gets in the way and I am unable to workout all the time and fall off my diet. This product has helped me lose weight. I could see the effects in the first week. My boyfriend started taking it because he noticed, and he doesn't pay attention to anything. I walk with this product at least 30 minutes 3times per week. I have experience ... Show Full Comment

8/9/2013 9:28:09 PM

Reviewer: Lisa, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Used 60% HCA one before lunch and one before dinner 30 to 60 minutes before eating. No side effects, but after a month and consciously trying to eat the same as always I did not lose one pound nor did I experience any reduction in cravings. It was a total waste. used bsskinnyglobal

8/5/2013 2:07:40 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have only been taking this for the past week; however, I am stopping it because my blood sugar legals have been raised to the high 200's and I cannot continue. So I have no idea if it works, but I had heard it lowers blood sugar -- not true! Very dissatisfied with this!

8/3/2013 7:39:07 PM

Reviewer: lgcmeme, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am on my 3rd bottle and have not seen any difference; no fat loss, no inches lost and I am eating less. I am so disappointed!

7/31/2013 10:05:30 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Took it for a month and no weight loss.all I got was hot flashes.

St Johns wart