User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

10/29/2013 2:35:25 PM

Reviewer: tyra, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I used garcinia capsules for about a year with no weight gain. Also, garcinia aids in glucose control.

10/29/2013 10:03:23 AM

Reviewer: Sue, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Being 70 years of age, I cannot expect this to work as it would on a 20 year old. However, with that said, I have taken three bottles of the Pure Garcinia Cambogia and the results are very disappointing. All I am wanting is to lose 5-10 pounds- did not lose one pound. I am thinking that half portions and exercise are still the only way to go.

10/29/2013 12:25:31 AM

Reviewer: be_warned, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I will never do this again! I took garcinia about 4yrs ago and had great success. Last year I tried again, along with some other supplements, and long story short I was getting tested for bladder cancer. Negative of course. I decided to try again, and started having urinary problems again. Thinking it was the other supplements I stopped those but it still persisted. Stopped the garcinia, yesterday ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2013 10:36:42 PM

Reviewer: css, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Definitely increased energy, improved mood. I have decreased appetite and have lost a couple lbs in first week. I have noticed I exercise more, probably because I have more energy and can tolerate increased physical activity. Using Pure and no side effects. Feel great. Craving less carbs.

10/28/2013 4:26:26 PM

Reviewer: bg, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been on this for about 4 -6 weeks now and have gained weight!!! Also, I am having terrible knee pain. I thought it was just a twist or something, but then I spoke with 3 others about the knee pain, they too were having new knee pain. We thought it might be we are getting a little older but then discovered we were all taking the same Garcinia product! Coincidence? Maybe, but we are all have ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber