User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

10/11/2013 12:00:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    3 days after starting to take Prima Lite Garcinia extract, I experienced severe abdominal pain. Tried taking it at different times of the day, before and after meals without relief. Pain continued waking me at night. I will not continue this supplement. I ordered (1) 30 day supply but received (4) bottles at $100.00. I will be returning the other unused bottles.

10/10/2013 10:55:16 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Only been using the supplements for two weeks 7pounds lighter.

10/10/2013 3:03:45 PM

Reviewer: AKgirls, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I bought Nature's Vision Grcinia Cambogia at my local health food store. No filler, nothing but pure Garcinia. I have lost 11 pounds in three weeks. It has been easier for me to watch my sweets and breads as I seem to not crave them. I have had no side effects other than weight loss. I paid $19.99 for a bottle of 90 capsules.

10/10/2013 11:33:26 AM

Reviewer: Dizzy but not crazy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    This Garcinia Cambogia caused me to have sever headaches (which I never have), swelling in the hands and feet, nausea, stomach pains and dizziness. Beware, I thought the employee was never going to give me an RMA to return the bottles. Also, they charge an 8.95 restocking fee and you have to pay for the return shipping.

10/10/2013 10:45:54 AM

Reviewer: unsatisfied, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been on this for a little more than 30 days and have had no weight loss, in fact I have gained weight. Side effects, headache and some indigestion - gerd especially at night. Think I will quit using it. It did not come with instructions about how you are supposed to eat.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?