User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

9/16/2013 7:17:42 PM

Reviewer: jojimbe, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After only taking 2 of the 65% I thought my heart was gonna pound out of my chest. I took the 1st one and had this experience, which scared me. So to make sure if it was the GC I waited a few days then took another dose and the same thing happened. So I guess I will keep chugging along to do it on my own. It is not worth dying for.

9/16/2013 1:03:40 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Min. fat loss, that I can tell. I work w gym trainer 2x wk. I walk/bike a min of 1-2 miles /5 days a week.

9/16/2013 1:33:28 AM

Reviewer: BarbieAgain, 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Week 4 update. I had been sick and just started taking the pills again. No weight loss this week. I am going to up my dose this week and see if it helps. I am still down 12lbs and haven't gained any. Just hopeful my body will respond to it again. Will update next week!

9/15/2013 5:55:16 PM

Reviewer: KrisOnAMission, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I just went to CVS and Walgreens and both placed were sold out. Picked up the only Garcinia Cambogia I could find at Walmart. It is by Pure Health and has the following: 60% HCA, and the following per serving (2 capsules) 800mg GCE, 60 mg calcium, 100 mcg chromium, 90 mg potassium, 10 mg black pepper extract in vegitarian capsules. Cost was $10 for 30 capsules. I am very skeptical. I am post ... Show Full Comment

9/14/2013 8:58:05 PM

Reviewer: jodyk, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm VERY satisfied with my 60% - 1000 ml. GC with ONLY 200 mcg of Chromium. Totally vegan formula from Vitamin Shoppe. I was hoping for "magic" to take away my ravinous appetite. I'm 61, smart eater, relatively busy type A person. I've been 6 days and have had NO ADVERSE EFFECTS except my appetite is FINALLY under control. Just what I wanted. I'm down 2-3 lbs. Since I hav ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart