User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

9/27/2013 12:08:47 PM

Reviewer: hap, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been losing @ 1lb a week for 6 months. I have lost 1/2 lb a day since taking Garcinia. I have no side effects and feel fine.

9/26/2013 2:58:15 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Previously, I was slowly but steadily losing fat with the typical diet/exercise. I bought a bottle of this to speed up results. Instead, I find that I get more stomachaches than I used to, and I get a nauseous feeling while working out that I never got before this. I can't tell if the product is working. I think I've stopped seeing improvement, most likely because of the effect this ... Show Full Comment

9/26/2013 12:32:48 PM

Reviewer: sherry1414, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I took this for 3 days and from Day 1, I felt like I was getting a bladder infection. I stopped on the 4th day and it did not go away but started feeling better (on my second day of not taking it). Just wondering if anyone has had this problem. As to controlling my appetite, I felt like it was helping me but the feeling of a bladder infection is horrible and if it was causing it, I had to stop. ... Show Full Comment

9/26/2013 11:45:59 AM

Reviewer: disappointed, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken almost the whole bottle and have not lost any weight. My pants actually feel tighter. I watch what I eat and am walking 1/2hr everyday. Very disappointed. I have 2 bottles left that I hope I can get rid of.

9/26/2013 11:00:33 AM

Reviewer: bam, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
bloating

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?