User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

9/25/2013 7:40:33 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Been trying it for the first time, and so far it has been working. Lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks.

9/24/2013 2:17:45 PM

Reviewer: wendco2003, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've seen many posters complaining of no weight loss. This supplement is meant to control appetite and boost energy. You still have to do the work. I've been taking for a little over a week and I'm thrilled. I've lost 6lbs. Before I took this it took me 2 months to lose that much. My stomach is now 3 inches smaller around. It has also boosted my energy levels and curbs my carb crav ... Show Full Comment

9/23/2013 3:10:27 PM

Reviewer: ShariDana, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I took for 2 days, barely ate the day I took it, and I gained 2 lbs, also experienced itching all over my body and shortness of breath. This is a scam and dangerous. I am returning my bottles right away to Vitamin Shoppe.

9/23/2013 2:34:39 PM

Comment:

Reason for taking: Weight loss
9/23/2013 12:50:53 PM

Reviewer: Fran, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have been taking it for two weeks and have not lost a pound. It seems like my belly fat has lessened, but no weight loss.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?