User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

7/11/2013 4:58:30 PM

Reviewer: dflutie

Comment:
Guess I'm one of the lucky ones with no problems and have lost weight!

7/10/2013 10:47:31 PM

Reviewer: Boopie171, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I wish I had seen these reviews before I was foolish enough to buy 3 bottles! My stomach is so bloated and distended where I look 8 months pregnant! I am also very constipated. I have been taking these for a week now and will not be taking them tomorrow! My brand name is pure, with 60% hca.

7/10/2013 10:49:05 AM

Reviewer: SEM, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking this for a little over 2 weeks.(Garcinia Cambogia From the makers of LEAN BODY- Labrada Nutrition) I didn't really see any results at first, but over the past 3 days my hunger has vanished. My mood has improved, racing thoughts have decreased and I have lost about 1 pound. I know this isn't much, but honestly I do not have allot to lose, so overall I'm satisfied. I t ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2013 1:34:02 AM

Reviewer: shania3949, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
EXTREME stomach pain. Bloating, gas, hot flashes, headache. Tried it for 4 days. sleep disturbance. Tried for 4 days, reduced intake. Still issues.Missed work due to a bowl issue. Returning product to Vitamin World. Beware!

7/8/2013 7:39:05 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber