Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

5/6/2015 11:30:29 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I need for someone to call re my order for garcinia gambogia. 303 770-1460

5/5/2015 10:05:27 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking Garcinia three days ago every day. I will not be taking it today. I have not experienced any nausea or headaches like the web md listed as side effects. Instead I have had diarrhea everyday since I started using it. I don't think this is related but yesterday I developed a terrible cold and incontinence of my bowel. I will not finish the bottle or recommend this diet pill to ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2015 5:51:21 PM

Reviewer: Kristina Hike, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am really happy with the effect of Garcinia Cambogia. First, I have seen a video.. maybe this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKfGplY2OCg and then bought one and its really great!

4/30/2015 6:31:05 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking it for 8 months now in conjunction with the juice and have lost 2 size dress since. yes. you do go to the bathroom quite a lot but it is a "cleaner". very happy about it myself. Bought it through Forever living website.

4/29/2015 1:20:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I took Garcinia Cambogia Extract for a week and it was the worse experience of my life. Awful abdominal pain. I am in the bathroom all of the time! Pretty sure I am going to the ER today because of how awful i feel. I stopped taking it 2 days ago and I still am having awful pain.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?