User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

3/10/2014 10:28:22 AM

Reviewer: Mary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
When I started to take GC, I felt stomach cramps, nausea and now I am always constipated. I haven't lost weight and feel even stronger hunger pangs. I need to stop because my digestion is all upset and hope I'll get my money back. The only positive is feeling somehow more energetic I just realise, the brand I'm using is not even listed below. It is called DC Fulfillment - Garcinia fro ... Show Full Comment

3/7/2014 2:00:02 PM

Reviewer: erin_lynn, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken this product fairly consistently since July along with a low carb diet and exercising 5X a week. I like it for two reasons. 1) I see it as a "safety net" when I am not able to eat low carb meals or indulge in a "cheat meal." 2) My diet and exercise would of course help me lose weight, but I feel that the Garcinia has been an added boost. Where before, I may have lo ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2014 4:23:56 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
It decreased my appetite briefly. I still had cravings even after taking the pill. I took the pill twice a day. I even gained weight.

3/3/2014 12:44:18 AM

Reviewer: Megan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took garcinia for about a month. No weight loss: my stomach felt bloated all the time: no change in my diet. Returned whatever was left to the company I ordered it from. I was refunded the full amount.

3/1/2014 6:08:47 PM

Reviewer: wizardaeon, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
ive lost 30 lbs since I started taking it, granted, I am also working out 6 times a week and watching my diet, but Ive only been doing this for 6 weeks.

St Johns wart