User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

2/16/2014 1:32:33 PM

Comment:
I cannot review this yet as I just started but fir all of you who had the best results why don't you share the brand names with us so we know what to get

2/16/2014 11:43:42 AM

Reviewer: Tr2017, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
This really decreased my appetite, however it made me so anxious that I felt like I was having panic attacks. I have stopped taking, it was making me feel very tense, plus I got two huge migraines.

2/16/2014 11:28:27 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Looking to lose about 10 nagging pounds. Took product as recommended and haven't seen any changes in my appetite or weight. The only positive is that I slept deeper at night. I wouldn't waste the money for additional bottles. Used the product advertised with Oprah's weight loss. (Original Garcinia Cambogia)

2/16/2014 3:49:37 AM

Reviewer: Workoutclaire, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using this for about 6 weeks now. So far, it has drastically helped cut back my appetite and I have lost 16 pounds. Fellow users, one thing to keep in mind.. Although the advertisements say "no exercise or diet required", I have found that WITH exercise and healthier eating this product is extremely effective. Get your butts off the couch and go to the gym. You will see and F ... Show Full Comment

2/14/2014 12:30:22 PM

Reviewer: Female (Consumer)

Comment:
ExpErienced drowsiness and lack of energy. Only took for two days, had grasses and incReased appetite. Also had severe stomach cramps and gas three days after last taken. Would NOT recommend!!!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber