User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

6/4/2014 12:08:01 PM

Reviewer: Kei, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After a week of taking this I hadn't lost any weight, and starting into my second week I began to feel constantly nauseous, I had to go to the bathroom a lot and I had headaches on and off all day. I don't want to lose weight only because I'm too nauseous to eat.

6/3/2014 8:13:43 PM

Reviewer: Lynette, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I didn't realize before I started taking the product that it also suppressed your appetite but it certainly does. I was at a stand still on my diet and now I've lost 15 pounds in 6 weeks. It's help start the process burning the fat again. It's great stuff.

6/3/2014 10:01:12 AM

Reviewer: bigspend, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
lost weight but had trouble had to quit caused my blood pressure to increase

6/2/2014 5:26:35 AM

Reviewer: Mac, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using this to try and cut weight before a Navy PFA after knee surgery. I can't speak to whether other claims are true or not, but for me, it definitely seems to have a good appetite suppressing effect. A lot of other people seem to be saying they are having other issues from taking this stuff, bit I have been taking it for over a month and I liked it enough to continue buying/using i ... Show Full Comment

5/30/2014 8:05:49 PM

Reviewer: emilyb33, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Bio-health product 50$and wal- mart product 10$.... have used both within past two months, gained weight, feel bloated, and bad stomach cramping every few days. I have been working out at the gym and modified my diet and I am not losing anything I am gaining. COMPLETE RIP OFF. I believe it is making me gain muscle and retain water. I am wicked upset. Don't waste your time or money.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber