User Reviews & Ratings - GARCINIA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GARCINIA.

«GARCINIA Information

See products with GARCINIA

2/28/2015 5:55:21 PM

Reviewer: disatisfied2, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
My usage of this product, has yielded none of the advertised results. have even cut down on some of my eating to assist in the process of weight-loss, but my results with the product, and then without, have shown absolutely no difference. The product is a useless expenditure in my opinion, and I will never use it again!

2/27/2015 8:22:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Well it worked for me today is 2/27/2015 and i started using this past Sunday so in 4 days...I measured yesterday and lost 2 inches off my waist and my hips! Maybe just few stomache aches but went away when drank more water. But I have been taking green coffee as well since I read reviews of people losing weight with it, and I am using Wal-Mart brand PURELY INSPIRED! BOTH same brands. I was exer ... Show Full Comment

2/26/2015 7:42:46 PM

Reviewer: doctor , 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
It's scam don't waste your money did nothing did not lose we the sad part is they had dr including dr Oz recommend the product I tried to get refund 3 weeks later could not don't buy it take my advice I am a doctor

2/25/2015 11:01:02 PM

Reviewer: shara, 19-24 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
Brought the pills from Walmart. Took 2 directed, after about 2 hours I started having stomach pains. First dose, first try, will not be taking these again. A waste of 8.00

2/24/2015 7:24:05 PM

Reviewer: DanielleB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking Garcinia about a week and a half ago, and I'm starting to get extreme side effects, from blinding migraines, to throwing up and also fetal position pains in my tummy!!! Do these side effects pass??

St Johns wart