User Reviews & Ratings - Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA).

«Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA) Information

See products with Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

5/5/2015 10:05:27 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking Garcinia three days ago every day. I will not be taking it today. I have not experienced any nausea or headaches like the web md listed as side effects. Instead I have had diarrhea everyday since I started using it. I don't think this is related but yesterday I developed a terrible cold and incontinence of my bowel. I will not finish the bottle or recommend this diet pill to ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2015 5:51:21 PM

Reviewer: Kristina Hike, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am really happy with the effect of Garcinia Cambogia. First, I have seen a video.. maybe this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKfGplY2OCg and then bought one and its really great!

4/30/2015 12:43:48 PM

Reviewer: booooyahhhhh, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I don't understand why people who aren't trying to loose weight TAKE THIS? DUH!!!! "'oh, I weighed 113 when I started taking this now I weigh 131!" WTH? it's for weight loss dip shiT

4/30/2015 6:31:05 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking it for 8 months now in conjunction with the juice and have lost 2 size dress since. yes. you do go to the bathroom quite a lot but it is a "cleaner". very happy about it myself. Bought it through Forever living website.

4/29/2015 1:20:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I took Garcinia Cambogia Extract for a week and it was the worse experience of my life. Awful abdominal pain. I am in the bathroom all of the time! Pretty sure I am going to the ER today because of how awful i feel. I stopped taking it 2 days ago and I still am having awful pain.

St Johns wart