User Reviews & Ratings - Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA).

«Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA) Information

See products with Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

4/19/2014 1:42:17 AM

Reviewer: Female (Consumer)

Comment:
hadn't yet tried it now but looks like hopefully it should work out as the adds say. Wish me Luck!!!!!!

4/18/2014 9:24:00 PM

Reviewer: JoJo2014, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Started taking Garcinia on a tuesday with a super cleanse supplement and I've been feeling great since I started my regiment. I do use the bathroom more than I use to and im not as hungry as I use to be. I have noticed that since taking it everytime I eat something a few minutes later im headed to the bathroom. I have weighed myself and since Tuesday im down 7 pounds in 3 days. I have ... Show Full Comment

4/18/2014 10:56:04 AM

Reviewer: Pattycake50, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Oh yeah, I lost weight by throwing up everything I ate and the diarrhea after taking the recommended dose. Thought I was food poisoned.

4/17/2014 11:25:33 AM

Reviewer: Tish, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Plz DO NOT buy this product it is a big scam! (1) the product don't even work (2) you pay what they ask 5 & change for a bottle and the following month they automatically charge your credit card $90. Plz again I'm warning you DO NOT purchase

4/17/2014 8:32:21 AM

Comment:
I've been involved in the customer care aspect of this product over at ozhealthyliving.net and I've heard anything from it doing miracles to it not working at all. I'd say as an independent observer that it's probably the best thing out if you're looking for a supplement to help you.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed