User Reviews & Ratings - Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA).

«Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA) Information

See products with Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

12/14/2014 8:05:25 AM

Reviewer: kymmytoy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I developed a cough and have had it for two months now. Made me nauseated. And I didn't lose any weight. Didn't gain any either, thank goodness!

12/9/2014 2:40:42 PM

Reviewer: mom659299, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I started taking this a day ago. I have noticed I don't have the appetite I had.

12/9/2014 2:18:26 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female

Comment:
It is difficult to remember to take it 30 minutes before eating. Also, I have experienced joint pain while taking it.

12/9/2014 12:22:20 PM

Reviewer: roger, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried it but had no results,and then the company I had ordered it from scamed me out of hundreds of dollars on my credit card.

3/29/2014 12:44:33 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
this did not work for me. It did not help curb my appetite at all. & I did not lose any weight. I felt terrible for taking it. I almost passed out a couple of times. & I was eating the exact same way before. In fact trying to eat healthier.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber