User Reviews & Ratings - Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA).

«Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA) Information

See products with Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

1/22/2015 8:31:34 AM

Reviewer: Garcinia Cambogia, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken 8 bottles of the Garcinia Cambogia and haven't lost any weight so I tried a bottle of the liquid, still nothing so I gave it up after spending all the money I had on it. I truly wished it would have worked. I even tried doubling thew reccomended dosage to 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, that never helped either. thank you Clifford Miller : )

1/21/2015 8:10:50 PM

Reviewer: ladiboss4678, 45-54 Female

Comment:
I took purely inspired garcinia cambogia and noticed severe, migraine like headaches within an hour after taking the recommended dosage. I realized the pattern 4 days after I started the first dosage which is today. After reading these post, l will never take any dietary supplements again. By the way, I changed my diet 2 weeks ago, and lost 5 pounds with my excercise regimen included. I gained 2 p ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2015 6:03:26 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
The slimming gardenia and slimming cleanse is the biggest RIPOFF - there is no trial can you cannot cancel an order they give you wrong telephone numbers to call and cancel orders so you are charged 0ver $170.00 for their products that DO NOT WORK. Better forget trying to cancel or get a refund for a product that does not work -

1/21/2015 9:34:45 AM

Reviewer: maggiespearl 1, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I stopped taking this product after several days as I had discomfort in my lower gut and a watery discharge from my bowels. No weight loss!

1/20/2015 3:12:43 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking BIOGEN GARCINIA CAMBOGIA capsules 2 X daily as per instructions for 2 weeks. For the last week I have experienced severe stomach cramps, diarrhea, headaches and mild dehydration. No weightloss or appetite control. This has been a frightening experience for me and would urge people to be very careful in chosing to use this product

St Johns wart