User Reviews & Ratings - Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA).

«Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA) Information

See products with Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

9/23/2014 7:58:40 AM

Reviewer: Joy, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I'm experiencing extreme pain by my kidney area. I've only taken them for 2 days.

9/22/2014 4:06:04 PM

Reviewer: SCAM, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM....WILL GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO OTHER COMPANIES THAT THEY ARE ASSOCIATED AND TAKE EXTRA MONEY OUT YOUR ACCOUNT THAT THEY WILL NOT GIVE BACK!!!!

9/22/2014 3:28:56 PM

Reviewer: Jackinthebox, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I noticed slight dizziness when I first laid down but this went after the first week. I have lost 8 kilos in 3 weeks and have not changed anything as far as my diet or exercise is concerned.

9/21/2014 2:48:32 PM

Reviewer: redvirgo, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have tried Garcinia twice, the first time was a different brand from the one I just tried, which is the Vitamin Shoppe's brand. I am more sensitive than most people but for me it felt like I was PMSing all the time. I was emotional, teary, agitated, and reactive. I haven't seen anyone else mention this but I'm sure others must experience this as well. I didn't experience any inte ... Show Full Comment

9/20/2014 11:26:58 PM

Reviewer: Pandora, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I am near 3 months of taking garcinia regularly, which for me is 3 or 4 times a day (3 is my average) 30 minutes before meals. I take 500 mg servings. The brand is Sundown Naturals. They are vegetarian. So am I. http://www.sundownnaturals.com/vegetarian/0 54074 I have also been keeping a daily food journal and counting my calories. I write down every calorie I consume – food and drink. I kee ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber