User Reviews & Ratings - Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA).

«Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA) Information

See products with Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

12/23/2014 10:15:14 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I thought a product that Dr Oz was promoting would have descent results. The only thing that has lost weight is my wallet at $132.00 CA a bottle after the first one.I was billed for another bottle 13 days after I ordered, the order took 6 days to arrive so I had one week trial period. I still weigh the same as when I started 3 weeks ago. I haven't really had any side affects like those that ... Show Full Comment

12/22/2014 9:35:31 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male (Consumer)

Comment:
Been taking this product for 4 days. Only difference I notice is the headache I get everytime I take it. I'm going to try it a few more days just to see if the headaches stop.

12/21/2014 8:58:12 AM

Reviewer: Qz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
You have to get the right stuff from reputable supplement provider. 500 mg, 50% of which should be hyroxcytric acid. I have lost 12 pounds and my appetite is better regulated. Haven't noticed any serious side effects. Occasionally a loose stool, but that's it.

12/20/2014 12:05:22 PM

Reviewer: peddlaary, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Took product for 1 week, had a 14 day free trial. Never received the product till 10 days passed. Had nausea, abdominal pain, leg discomfort, general malise, felt rotten. Contacted company, after 3 phone calls the finally agreed to refund my money(187.00) BUT they never did. Just another scam!

12/14/2014 8:05:25 AM

Reviewer: kymmytoy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I developed a cough and have had it for two months now. Made me nauseated. And I didn't lose any weight. Didn't gain any either, thank goodness!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber