User Reviews & Ratings - Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA).

«Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA) Information

See products with Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

4/11/2014 7:35:07 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
This supplement made me very sick! Severe digestive issues loss of appetite. I missed a week of work due to intestinal issues. Do not take this product! I only took five pills and this is how sick I got!

4/10/2014 6:49:35 PM

Reviewer: unhappy, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
So, I decided to try Garcinia Cambogia. I got mine from Bio Health Research for $148. They offer a 30 day money back guarantee, but the time your are trying this product is part of this 30 days. My wife and I tried it, but lost no weight. I tried for one month as this would give adequate time to review it's effectiveness. When I tried to go through the refund process, I was told I had 30 ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2014 11:10:39 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have not seen a difference in my appetite at all - no weight loss.

4/9/2014 2:48:22 PM

Reviewer: gina, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
First day I had no side effects, 2nd day just a slight uncomfortable feeling in my gut, third day I had diarrhea and gastric pain. I was hoping this would work, but I'll never know, because I'm not taking anymore.

4/9/2014 10:33:28 AM

Reviewer: amanda, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Terrible experience. I took this pill on and off, trying it again and again. I would take it for only one day at a time because I would take it in the morning and I was completely depressed and anxious by the middle of the day. I have a history pf depression but never severe like this. Every day I would take it, I would be crying in the bathroom for no apparent reason! Never taking it again. Thou ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed