User Reviews & Ratings - Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA).

«Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA) Information

See products with Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

7/20/2014 8:01:29 PM

Reviewer: MP1002, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking this supplement for 3 weeks and have seen very little results. I started experience bad headaches 3 days in a row within my 3rd week of taking Garcinia. Once I came off of the pills, my headaches stopped. I think I am going to leave this supplement alone and find something else that will work more effectively for me. This products does everyone difference...for me, it was a wast ... Show Full Comment

7/19/2014 1:30:26 PM

Reviewer: HCAMAX, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was hoping to manage my weight and energy levels with this supplement. It did neither but gave me stomach cramps and bloating.

7/19/2014 9:23:43 AM

Reviewer: Musicbarbara, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Have diahera, was wondering if this normal

7/12/2014 5:27:01 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Works great but I added the cleanse pro like Christina Aguilar did to help prevent the blocking of the bowels....no issues and it is working great!

7/12/2014 5:03:36 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Did not read fine print and got hit with a surprise $80 withdrawal from my account. Took for couple weeks then started noticing headaches, stomach issues and extreme fatigue. Read the data on this people! Long term effects unknown! Well it didn't take me long to realize its poison to my body. I'll stick to eating in moderation and drinking lots of water!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber