User Reviews & Ratings - Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA).

«Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA) Information

See products with Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

5/11/2015 6:04:13 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking garcinia for a week now and I would not recommend it to anybody because it does not work. I gained 4 pounds in a week by taking this product and have been constipated by the use of this product, and the last day I used it I had a terrible headache. Not worth it! save your money!

5/8/2015 10:22:37 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have only been taking this for 2 days. Today will be the third. It has seriously impacted my appetite but I have had a headache for 3 days now! Not really sure if I it will be worth it but I am gonna give it a try for a week. If these headaches don't go away I will stop taking.

5/6/2015 11:30:29 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I need for someone to call re my order for garcinia gambogia. 303 770-1460

5/5/2015 10:05:27 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking Garcinia three days ago every day. I will not be taking it today. I have not experienced any nausea or headaches like the web md listed as side effects. Instead I have had diarrhea everyday since I started using it. I don't think this is related but yesterday I developed a terrible cold and incontinence of my bowel. I will not finish the bottle or recommend this diet pill to ... Show Full Comment

5/3/2015 5:51:21 PM

Reviewer: Kristina Hike, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am really happy with the effect of Garcinia Cambogia. First, I have seen a video.. maybe this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKfGplY2OCg and then bought one and its really great!

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?