User Reviews & Ratings - Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA).

«Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA) Information

See products with Garcinia Cambogia (GARCINIA)

4/6/2014 7:36:19 PM

Reviewer: Cg38, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Took this for the first time last evening.... Will never take again! Severe intestinal pain, gas, and feelings of nausea all day long- from the moment I woke up this morning! I typically have an iron stomach, am never sick, have never suffered from such unpleasant side-effects from any supplements or meds... Be ware...

4/6/2014 6:58:18 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
The only thing this tablet did for me was give me diarrhea!!

4/6/2014 1:09:25 PM

Reviewer: Tmdusthimer, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Did not lose anything after a month taking it. When I stopped taking it I got a week long severe migraine my first one ever and I am 36

4/4/2014 5:12:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking Maricle Garcinia Cambogia . I be became ill, constant bad taste in my mouth, dyhydrated no matter how much water I consume. Extreme dizzyness! I have tryed other brand and never expirinces this. Beware, this company was rated on of the best, however I'm a healthy 35 yr woman who exercises on a regular basis. Been to the doctors and have been cleared of any possible problems. T ... Show Full Comment

4/4/2014 10:45:10 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Product I purchased, Garcinia Cambogia Premium shows no manufacturer name & not only didn't work it caused me to gain 5 lbs in less than a month. It shows 2 doses a day with 1600mg Garcinia Cambogia Extract with 60% HCA & 140mg Potassium with no fillers. This brand is not listed in your list shown below & again didn't do anything to help me loose weight. My goal was to loose ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed