User Reviews & Ratings - EMU OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of EMU OIL.

«EMU OIL Information

See products with EMU OIL

6/27/2015 6:18:47 PM

Reviewer: Barbara, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
using Emu oil for Schambergs disease on legs and arms The itching has stopped but the lesions are still present.

6/16/2015 9:06:56 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am using pure emu oil topically to treat bursitis I have been using for approx l month and I feel I am getting benefit less pain in my hips

4/19/2015 7:03:58 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I had very dry flaky skin from being in the hospital. Nothing I tried worked. I bought 100% emu oil put a dry in my hand and added lotion mixed used it every day for a week and my skin cleared up so, now I use it when my skin looks dry.

3/28/2015 8:08:27 PM

Reviewer: PA Person, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
After using this for several months for rheumatoid arthritis, I've found this product to have no discernible effect. It doesn't smell, which is positive, but it also doesn't offer any relief from pain in either short-term or long-term use. I realize we all differ in terms of how medications and substances affect us, and this may benefit others, but it has had less effect for me than ot ... Show Full Comment

2/4/2015 10:52:47 AM

Reviewer: Juliemnm12, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using emu oil for my rosacea. It has done wonders for me,not having to see a red , itchy irritated face, you get with this condition. I had also used it on my legs when I was bitten by a pit pull, a couple of years ago, at the time all they said was to put neosporin or some other antibiotic ointment that did nothing to heal it, or it would take a month before I would notice anyting. I ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?