Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - EMU OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of EMU OIL.

«EMU OIL Information

See products with EMU OIL

11/19/2014 9:44:17 PM

Reviewer: simply sugar, 3-6 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Is this emu oil good for my 6 yr old he has eczema very bad not used product before heard about it on shark tank from the simply sugar line

11/16/2014 8:38:43 PM

Reviewer: Mootsie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Nice Emu oil from Blue spring. Absorbs well and improves appearance of damaged skin and reduces signs of aging.

11/16/2014 8:38:43 PM

10/6/2014 2:01:24 AM

Reviewer: Judy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
When I was PREGNANT with both of my two kids, I had PUPPS. It was so itchy my tummy was raw from the rashes and the cream prescribed by my doctor didn't do the job. Then I discovered emu oil and in just one application the itchiness was gone in an instant and the rash was gone the next day. So, it is safe for pregnant women since my daughter is now 3 yo and she is perfectly healthy. Also, my 6 ... Show Full Comment

9/20/2014 1:27:42 PM

Reviewer: Sharonkins, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
My knees are always painful making walking difficult, my mom uses emu and she gave me some in a jar to use on my face for a skin rash and also for my surgery scars. Emu worked beautifully on my skin. What I didn't know was that I could use it for pain. I immediately started rubbing my knees with emu and I can now walk without knee pain. I just recently found out that I can take orally to r ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?