User Reviews & Ratings - EMU OIL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of EMU OIL.

«EMU OIL Information

See products with EMU OIL

2/23/2013 11:32:41 AM

Reviewer: kaek, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I used Emu oil on a burn from touching a shelf in a hot over. It helped immediately. I was very impressed with how fast my hand healed. Prior to that injury, I have used Emu oil for very dry, cracked skin from washing my hands frequently. It works wonders on dry skin. Also we have effectively used it to treat hot spots on one of our dogs.

1/4/2013 8:37:34 AM

Reviewer: Mia, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I was introduced to emu oil by an aussie friend in the uk. Its a little pot of magic, I use it for burns, cuts, face cream, hair moisteriser, sore muscles, itchie skin, sun burn etc etc etc... Have even used it on my pets. I have done a lot of sunbathing in my time and have a lot of sun damage, large pores and a reddened skin on my face and back, this has been amazing in soothing skin, giving me a ... Show Full Comment

6/24/2012 9:18:32 PM

Reviewer: suzyruby, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had extreme itching from mosquito bites. I put the emu oil on them and found relief!

4/23/2012 11:31:30 AM

Reviewer: mc, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Have been massaging Emu Oil into my mums 81 year old body day and night for the past 5 days... knees, shoulders, back, neck, arms, ankles & hands for extremely bad arthritis, infact she is house bound from it. This is not a cure but certainly makes her life more bearable, seems to lubricate & numb the stiffness/inflammation. Her twisted swollen hands have reduced, the inflammation almost g ... Show Full Comment

4/18/2012 11:48:15 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Arthritic knee had made my life unbearable. Intense pain and weakness. I tried everything...nothing worked until Blue Emu oil. It was literally a life-saver for me! No more pain!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber