User Reviews & Ratings - CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID.

«CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID Information

See products with CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID

8/24/2013 4:07:53 PM

Reviewer: mustang girl, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
Please be careful with this if you are a diabetic. In fact, do not take at all if you have diabetes.

8/20/2013 7:20:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
am taking cla supplement with safflower oil mix from wal mart-diet pills section. I have been eating better an working out and taking the pills. Not only do I always have energy (yes, caffeine is in them too) but i do not crash, i have 30 pounds in about 2 months. i got this idea from dr oz, and have nothing but good results, no side effects

8/16/2013 5:46:33 PM

Reviewer: Carmen, 55-64 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
You have to take 6 capsules a day for four months to see improvement. I've now lost 6 pounds and one inch off my belly. It seems to slurp the fat out. I'm very happy.

7/31/2013 4:21:08 PM

Reviewer: SusanV, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been using CLA by Radiance for one week and I can feel a difference. I am taking 3 1000mg a day and have already felt my stomach getting smaller and I do not feel bloated. I have not exercised or change my eating habits. I look forward to one month on the CLA gel tablets.

7/21/2013 9:41:39 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was taking the pill to loose about 10 extra pounds. I did not see any improvements. I stopped taking it because I felt dizzy at all times and my leg veins popped out for no reason. The only good benefit of taking the pill it was my blood pressure, now is under control, even after work.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber