User Reviews & Ratings - CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID.

«CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID Information

See products with CONJUGATED LINOLEIC ACID

1/17/2015 1:59:41 AM

Reviewer: Lady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've been on it for about a months, 4 pills per day and I've gained 5 lbs.

6/10/2014 10:42:42 PM

Reviewer: Garrett, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    CLA wasn't a magic bullet for me but it did help me get in shape over time. I have worked out for almost my entire life, but have recently began taking CLA for the past 6 months. It seems like I've gained more muscle a bit faster while taking it. I'm a big guy (6' 2'' and 200 lbs) and although i haven't lost more than a few pounds in the last 6 months, I can tell that I ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2013 7:20:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    am taking cla supplement with safflower oil mix from wal mart-diet pills section. I have been eating better an working out and taking the pills. Not only do I always have energy (yes, caffeine is in them too) but i do not crash, i have 30 pounds in about 2 months. i got this idea from dr oz, and have nothing but good results, no side effects

7/21/2013 9:41:39 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I was taking the pill to loose about 10 extra pounds. I did not see any improvements. I stopped taking it because I felt dizzy at all times and my leg veins popped out for no reason. The only good benefit of taking the pill it was my blood pressure, now is under control, even after work.

5/31/2012 2:34:39 PM

Reviewer: charyl54, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I have only been taking CLA for 3 weeks and I have found no problems. I have susatin my weight loss so for. I went from 182 to 174 and lost of inches. My clothes are to big and I have not bought new clothing yet.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?