Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - RIBOSE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RIBOSE.

«RIBOSE Information

See products with RIBOSE

4/30/2012 2:54:19 PM

Reviewer: atpuser, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I've taken 4g twice a day in juice with a meal for 2 years. I have much less fibromyalgia pain, so I require fewer pain meds. Puritans Pride Myology brand best of 3 brands I tried. Less side effects and more effective and no sugar cravings. I cut the dose if I start getting a headache.

4/20/2012 11:36:32 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am having issues similar to others, extreme lethargy, inability to concentrate and muscle pain has been made much worse. I took two scoops / day X 3 days then one scoop on the fourth day. It's day five and I feel only slightly better. I hope this did not do permanent damage.

4/5/2012 10:09:05 PM

Reviewer: Nancy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Tried this for my fibro but did not bet any of the benefits that others on here have; gave me horrible sick headaches that felt like the ones I get when my blood sugars crash. Took them both with and without food, made no difference. Happy for you if it works for you; was a major disappointment for me!

3/7/2012 1:07:15 PM

Reviewer: DJ, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was so excited reading about what seemed to be a magic cure. But D-Ribose made me very sick for days. I kept taking it, thinking that maybe I just need to get used to it. It felt worse than coming off of lyrica (which was a horrible drug for me). I had horrible headaches, severe physiological anxiety throughout my body, crawling out of my skin, I wasn't able to think straight. My brian f ... Show Full Comment

2/16/2012 4:46:00 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Very good for pain relief. I now take it twice a day, 5 mg. I recommend it for anyone who has fibromyalgia.

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?