User Reviews & Ratings -

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of .

« Information

4/5/2012 10:09:05 PM

Reviewer: Nancy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Tried this for my fibro but did not bet any of the benefits that others on here have; gave me horrible sick headaches that felt like the ones I get when my blood sugars crash. Took them both with and without food, made no difference. Happy for you if it works for you; was a major disappointment for me!

3/7/2012 1:07:15 PM

Reviewer: DJ, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I was so excited reading about what seemed to be a magic cure. But D-Ribose made me very sick for days. I kept taking it, thinking that maybe I just need to get used to it. It felt worse than coming off of lyrica (which was a horrible drug for me). I had horrible headaches, severe physiological anxiety throughout my body, crawling out of my skin, I wasn't able to think straight. My brian f ... Show Full Comment

2/16/2012 4:46:00 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Very good for pain relief. I now take it twice a day, 5 mg. I recommend it for anyone who has fibromyalgia.

2/1/2012 11:22:57 AM

Reviewer: Bonnie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
pain relief, lots of energy. Had difficulty sleeping with one dose so I reduced the dosage to 1/4 capsule in juice and still had the energy benefits.

10/1/2011 10:59:02 AM

Reviewer: anon, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I was in incredible pain before using Ribose. Pain stopped immediately after trying Ribose by Now. Bought a new bottle when the old bottle was finished, also by Now and pain returned immediately. I compared lot numbers and it was different also smelled differently. It was a larger bottle. I returned for the smaller bottle and same lot number as I was taking before I ran out and again, pain im ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?