Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

User Reviews & Ratings - NEW ZEALAND GREEN-LIPPED MUSSEL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NEW ZEALAND GREEN-LIPPED MUSSEL.

«NEW ZEALAND GREEN-LIPPED MUSSEL Information

See products with NEW ZEALAND GREEN-LIPPED MUSSEL

2/9/2016 8:56:39 AM

Reviewer: Roy G, 65-74 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking GLM since 2007. At the time I was using a cane to walk due to my Arthritis, and was in constant pain, unable to turn in bed. I no longer use a cane, while the pain is still present, it is more of a background noise vs totally there. I am much more mobile.

2/7/2016 6:50:52 PM

Reviewer: Mmhensel , Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have moderate to severe RA and I started taking Plexus Ease capsules. My inflammation went from 50 to 16 in less than 2 months! I'm pain free now and I'm not taking any toxic medicines given to treat RA! I won't go a day without my Plexus Ease! Ease also contains Tumeric which is also amazing for inflammation. Feel free to contact me www.mmhensel.myplexusproducts.com

1/2/2016 12:37:35 PM

Reviewer: shopmyplexus.com/elinda, 45-54 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I take Ease, a supplement from Plexus Worldwide. It has the green lipped mussel in it. I took Celebex for over 10 years with fair results. I have taken this for over 2 years and my arthritis pain is completely under control. I am an RN and I know the side effects of Celebrex and I am very happy to have found this. I am ashamed that healthcare does not promote natural healing. I completely be ... Show Full Comment

5/17/2015 9:20:20 PM

Reviewer: Lamb chop, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
Started in 1983 knees so painful to bend and taken ever since - now take 5000mg daily for last 15 years as the arthritis spread. Under control - forget to take it one day and pain is back knees hips etc. Found 2500mg caps so limits gel in stomach. Think I'd be in wheel chair now without these mussel extract caps.

5/3/2015 9:07:03 AM

Reviewer: Nutritional Frontiers, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I had gotten into a accident , over ten years ago, and arthritis had set in my hands and wrist , and ankle and back, I just ordered two bottles of Green-LIpped Mussel from a great website , Professional Supplement Center.com for a very inexpensive price , about a week ago , and it is amazingly awesome, if you have any kind of arthritis, this comes in a capsule form , and take 2 capsules with ea ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?