User Reviews & Ratings - NEW ZEALAND GREEN-LIPPED MUSSEL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NEW ZEALAND GREEN-LIPPED MUSSEL.

«NEW ZEALAND GREEN-LIPPED MUSSEL Information

See products with NEW ZEALAND GREEN-LIPPED MUSSEL

9/14/2012 6:24:13 PM

Reviewer: sja , 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been on omega xl.for 4months &it does wonders for my joints with swelling. & pain.

6/26/2012 2:23:23 AM

Reviewer: Jorge, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Noticed improvement within 3 weeks. Used green lipped mussel from maxalife. I use it daily now with omega 3.

3/22/2012 2:09:17 PM

Reviewer: grateful, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
I have had arthritis pain for years and Green Lipped Mussel Xtra (from Vitalitysolutionsnow.com) has been an answer to my prayers...a natural antiinflamatory that has eased my pain more than anything else I have tried..they also sell it in a formula for dogs and my 13 yr old dog has more mobility than he has had in the last 5 years!

3/5/2011 1:00:47 PM

Reviewer: fay48, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have no energy started about 7 days after taking 2 tabs a day for arthritis Nothing else in my life has changed to cause this extreme fatigue has to be the ETArol

8/21/2010 12:49:02 AM

Reviewer: socialhut, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I have been using green lipped mussel for nearly 4 years now. I have always enjoyed my garden but I was finding kneeling down almost impossible with the pain of arthritis. My wrists were also extremely painful. I decided to supplement with a combination of glucosamine/chondroitin, but after speaking to friends from our local bowling club and reading a wonderful review of GLM from a young guy in Ne ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber