User Reviews & Ratings - NEW ZEALAND GREEN-LIPPED MUSSEL

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of NEW ZEALAND GREEN-LIPPED MUSSEL.

«NEW ZEALAND GREEN-LIPPED MUSSEL Information

See products with NEW ZEALAND GREEN-LIPPED MUSSEL

11/21/2014 4:09:20 AM

Reviewer: John, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
looking down the barrel of a left knee replacement, a friend recommended the Green Lipped mussel to me. being a bit skeptical I went to the local chemist and asked for some. The response you must have athiritis then, this will help greatly as it does for a lot of our customers, Took about 4 weeks to notice the difference and since then I can work and not limp towards the end of the day.

11/20/2014 11:59:55 AM

Reviewer: Susan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Too much money for something that does not work and causes stomach problems

10/28/2014 3:21:51 PM

Reviewer: JeanneM, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried this product in 2008 when it first came out as part of a blind study. Within 3 weeks I had significant pain and inflammation relief. Over time was able to reduce or eliminate NSAIDS. Additional good side effects, hair skin and nails growth and reduction of wrinkles. Better quality of sleep and overall heath improvement. I would not live without it!

12/9/2013 4:58:39 PM

Reviewer: Real, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took omega xl for a month and my joint pain decreased tremendously. I gave it to my dog also with very posit results. I just switched to a freeze-dried green lipped muscle because of cost and it's working well too. I'm giving it as Xmas gifts to all my loved ones that suffer with arthritis pain :)

11/4/2013 9:21:09 PM

Reviewer: Alberta7Rose, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have in pain my whole life .... I took one pill to start with and I found relief of my pain within 1 hour after taking it ! But I suggest taking it in the morning as taking at night makes you have instant engery!!! Crazy!!!! I love the feeling of being pain free for the first time in my life!!!!

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber