User Reviews & Ratings - ACETYL-L-CARNITINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ACETYL-L-CARNITINE.

«ACETYL-L-CARNITINE Information

See products with ACETYL-L-CARNITINE

3/11/2014 3:25:59 AM

Reviewer: not happy, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Dangerous mixture was sold this product by a chemist, after 4-days treatment my left arm went limp from top of the shoulder to my finger tips, try hanging onto your bike at 35kmph with one arm, inhospital for check up what was the cause of this and it came back to acetyl, I changed from l-carnitine to acetyl-carnitine. no side effects previously yet after four days on the acetyl product I nearly l ... Show Full Comment

12/1/2013 3:05:13 PM

Reviewer: some guy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
As a graduate student taking neuroscience I began taking A-L-C to enhance cognition but curiously, main effect I discovered was that when exercising, I might still get tired as before but I could continue to do so without feeling the desire to stop; odd to describe. This was apparent after only a few days. I never noted any untoward effects using 3g/day in three doses. Your mileage may vary.

4/26/2013 3:29:50 PM

Reviewer: folk_singer, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I had a brainstem stroke 3-12. I plateaued in my rehibilitation but acetyl-l-carnitine accelerated my recovery. Nerve cell repair is done faster.

11/12/2012 8:45:30 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have a rash on my arms red and very sore.

5/15/2012 10:48:47 AM

Reviewer: rockchalkjayhawkkuuuu, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have Grave's Disease, an autoimmune thyroid disease, that causes fatigue and lingering symptoms. I've also struggled to lose the weight I gained after my radioactive iodine treatment. I read that new research is finding many hypo/hyper-thyroid benefit from Acetyl-L-Carnitine and decided to give it a shot. It's wonderful! I have more energy, focus, mental clarity, better sleep and I&# ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed