User Reviews & Ratings - ACETYL-L-CARNITINE

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ACETYL-L-CARNITINE.

«ACETYL-L-CARNITINE Information

See products with ACETYL-L-CARNITINE

«Previous 6-9 of 9
3/18/2012 5:36:57 PM

Reviewer: maxwell.rj@sbcglobal.net, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
drug was taken during chemotherapy and a while afterwards on dr. suggestion and I believe it to be a great help in my recovery.I really fell it helped with muscle retention and strength and helped me stay focused on what I needed to do and finish the course.I feel it helped to keep energy level up.I am five years out now and I do think I will began taking it again.

4/13/2010 1:45:57 PM

Reviewer: Rita, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking acetyk L carnitine with alpha lipoic acid about 2 years ago. I saw it at the drugstore and it said enhances memory. I have had problems with memory for about 10 years, so I decided to try it. I take 2 200mg capsules daily. I have noticed much improvement in memory and organizational skills over the past couple of years. I went to a workshop in Cincinnati last year and found ou ... Show Full Comment

2/7/2010 1:29:00 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I found this supplement while researching treatments for chronic fatigue syndrome. I'm so glad I tried it did, because it has helped me regain the physical and mental energy I have been lacking. Although more research is needed, it has absolutely helped me function better.

11/30/2009 12:50:35 PM

Reviewer: Maggie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have ADD - I space out to what is going on around and have memory issues, even when I really try not to let it happen, and it is very embarrassing for me. I REALLY feel a difference when using this. I stopped using this for a while bc I was ordering online and just didn't get to it for a couple months. But after reordering and taking it again - I am writing this review. I have to say tha ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 6-9 of 9

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed