User Reviews & Ratings - 7-KETO-DHEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of 7-KETO-DHEA.

«7-KETO-DHEA Information

See products with 7-KETO-DHEA

3/14/2013 9:41:08 AM

Reviewer: Tas, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Taking 100 mg per day of 7-KETO, I have had diarrhea every day. Otherwise this is incredible. It would also be a tremendous cure for hot flashes. It is just amazing. I am just trying to decide whether the diarrhea, everyday, is worth it! You wake up, have more energy, feel better all day on this product.

2/21/2013 8:21:44 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female

Comment:
I took 100 mg of 7 Keto DHEA for a couple of days before I started shaking uncontrollably like I just had 5 cups of coffee. This product is definitely not for me...please be careful!

9/10/2012 10:08:00 PM

Reviewer: weight loss, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Did not help with weight loss.pain in kidney area also.helps with femail sexual feelings

9/5/2012 1:48:10 PM

Reviewer: diamin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I really don't notice weight loss but what it does for me is curb my hunger. I take it with my meals. And it keeps me feeling full for 4-5 hours and also cuts down on craving sugar sweets. I have no hot flashes or any side effects. Brand used Healthy Origins. Tried Raspberry Ketones now that gave me side effects.

8/27/2012 8:56:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I took this product in pill form for 6 weeks without success. I work out several times a week at the gym so I was doing my part to exercise and eat right. I think the side effect was that it made me angry. I stopped taking it for a week, was myself again, then as soon as I started taking it again I was back to being hostile. I plan to discard the rest of my supply.

St Johns wart