User Reviews & Ratings - 7-KETO-DHEA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of 7-KETO-DHEA.

«7-KETO-DHEA Information

See products with 7-KETO-DHEA

4/3/2013 12:54:31 AM

Reviewer: MsD , 45-54 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    I took 2x 50mg pills. It boosted my energy immediately. I did experience mild side effects like being jittery or anxious. I drank a lot of water to reduce that effect and also ate healthy dinner of veggies. I think if I lower the dosage I may not get the side effect. I recommend starting with half the dose or even cutting one pill in half for 25 mg to see how your body reacts. I'm 46 female ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2013 9:41:08 AM

Reviewer: Tas, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Taking 100 mg per day of 7-KETO, I have had diarrhea every day. Otherwise this is incredible. It would also be a tremendous cure for hot flashes. It is just amazing. I am just trying to decide whether the diarrhea, everyday, is worth it! You wake up, have more energy, feel better all day on this product.

2/21/2013 8:21:44 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female

Comment:
    I took 100 mg of 7 Keto DHEA for a couple of days before I started shaking uncontrollably like I just had 5 cups of coffee. This product is definitely not for me...please be careful!

9/10/2012 10:08:00 PM

Reviewer: weight loss, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Did not help with weight loss.pain in kidney area also.helps with femail sexual feelings

9/5/2012 1:48:10 PM

Reviewer: diamin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I really don't notice weight loss but what it does for me is curb my hunger. I take it with my meals. And it keeps me feeling full for 4-5 hours and also cuts down on craving sugar sweets. I have no hot flashes or any side effects. Brand used Healthy Origins. Tried Raspberry Ketones now that gave me side effects.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?