User Reviews & Ratings - GYMNEMA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GYMNEMA.

«GYMNEMA Information

See products with GYMNEMA

6/6/2013 6:55:28 AM

Reviewer: DesertDenizen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Experienced moderate left leg pain, starting at knee, expanding to mid-calf and mid-thigh, going all around the leg. Could barely walk for 18 hours until the pain went away. If it had been both legs, I could not have walked.

2/21/2013 10:32:17 AM

Reviewer: wiisewomannow, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:

Reason for taking: Diabetes
2/4/2013 2:25:49 PM

Reviewer: margej, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a Type II. I just started using the Gymnema extract. 28 drops in a bit of water. Skeptical at first, I did a little test. One morning, I woke up with sugar levet at 304. I took my metformin and waited 1/2 hour. Measured again, now at 345. Took the 28 drops of extract and 15 minutes later my levels dropped to 280. I guess it works! Didn't mark ease of use as 5 starts only because ... Show Full Comment

1/22/2013 7:17:40 AM

Reviewer: Diastrive, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have type I diabetes since 5 years,i never took any blood glucose reduction medicines like Glimeperide or metfarmin.I used daily twice 500 mg gymnema with combination of withania somnifera,jamboo,tinospora, capsules, my blood sugar is normal.I dont have any side effects since then. Excellent natural medicine.

6/26/2012 10:23:31 AM

Reviewer: casey, 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I started giving this to my dog, who is diabetic. Her blood sugar was in the 300's. With Gymnena she is always 150-170. I give her 1/2 pill, morning, lunch & dinner. open capsule and put on her food. It's working for her so far, 7 yr old Australian Shepherd about 70 lbs.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber