User Reviews & Ratings - GYMNEMA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GYMNEMA.

«GYMNEMA Information

See products with GYMNEMA

1/22/2013 7:17:40 AM

Reviewer: Diastrive, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I have type I diabetes since 5 years,i never took any blood glucose reduction medicines like Glimeperide or metfarmin.I used daily twice 500 mg gymnema with combination of withania somnifera,jamboo,tinospora, capsules, my blood sugar is normal.I dont have any side effects since then. Excellent natural medicine.

6/26/2012 10:23:31 AM

Reviewer: casey, 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I started giving this to my dog, who is diabetic. Her blood sugar was in the 300's. With Gymnena she is always 150-170. I give her 1/2 pill, morning, lunch & dinner. open capsule and put on her food. It's working for her so far, 7 yr old Australian Shepherd about 70 lbs.

2/11/2012 4:46:34 PM

Reviewer: George, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I take 1 in the am and 1 in the pm. But if at anytime my readings are over 200 I take two and within 2 hours my readings are near normal. Good stuff!

2/9/2012 1:47:29 PM

Reviewer: johs, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have stoppef taking 2 of the Gliclazide now taking none and 2 of the metformin now taking just 2, this is brilliant as the doctor wanted me to go on Insulin

2/5/2012 11:57:59 AM

Reviewer: countryroads50, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I havent had any bad side effects. My blood sugar readings of a morning are basically the same as they was when I was using victroza.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber