User Reviews & Ratings - GYMNEMA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of GYMNEMA.

«GYMNEMA Information

See products with GYMNEMA

11/16/2011 10:03:22 AM

Reviewer: Miami Girl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
It does lower the blood sugar - I am diabetic so I have been using less insulin. it does leave a "metalic" after taste in the mouth, which takes about 2 days to completely get rid of. So I dont use it every day.

10/5/2011 10:36:02 PM

Reviewer: Jake, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I have tried two types of Gymnema the Whole Leaf type and the Standardized to 75% type for 60 days each and have seen only an Increase in Blood Sugar after taking it before food compared to eating the same food without out Gymnema. Very disappointed.

7/9/2011 6:51:43 PM

Reviewer: Happy girl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I had a Ha1c reading of 6.5, I am borderline diabetic. I have taken this product for just over 2 months and my Ha1c is now 5.1. I am really amazed by it. I have also lost about 10lbs in weight with out a diet and I feel as if I have less abdominal fat. I just took it about 30 mins before I ate or at the same time if I was rushed. I am a RN and I didn't expect this to work so well, but it does ... Show Full Comment

5/1/2011 3:27:01 PM

Reviewer: none, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Over a period of three months, not only did I lose weight, my average sugar reading decreased by a full 90 points!

4/24/2011 10:20:51 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
My blood sugar levels were constant between 230 and 265 for months. A Doctor who also sits on the board for homeopathy locally encouraged me to at least try Gymnema. He made me very aware that the pills would be difficult to keep down at times due to their strong herbal taste, he was not kidding. This is one potent herb and once the capsules break open in your stomach you will be taken back by the ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber