User Reviews & Ratings - PANTOTHENIC ACID (VITAMIN B5)

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PANTOTHENIC ACID (VITAMIN B5).

«PANTOTHENIC ACID (VITAMIN B5) Information

See products with PANTOTHENIC ACID (VITAMIN B5)

6/18/2013 2:40:12 AM

Reviewer: Pam, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have MS for over 30 years. Just recently have had an attack. This works!It helped on the first pill. I also take a b_complex. For me I would rather take this than prescriptions meds.

1/17/2013 3:48:29 PM

Reviewer: mimi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Cleared up my skin but my hair fell out..a lot of hair..and it doesn't just grow back. It fell out from the scalp..ruined my hair. Google B5 AND Acne and you'll see this is a common side effect.

10/25/2010 11:39:00 AM

Reviewer: Zoe, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I take Beautiful Clear Face, it has large amounts of B-5. My acne is gone, no side effects, took 3 weeks to work but my skin looks great.

8/30/2010 3:41:34 PM

Reviewer: linnie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I take pantothenic acid for draining sinuses. I take 250mg morning and also at bedtime. It generally keeps the sinuses from draining especially at night.

5/28/2010 6:56:17 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I started using B5 in 500mg doses after reading about it's effects on acne. I quickly noticed a change and my breakouts virtually disappeared. If I missed a day or two I could tell - I would begin to break out. I also noticed it helped with my digestion (constipation). I recently finished my first bottle (which lasted about 3 mos) and have not taken it for the last week - bad decision. My face ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber