User Reviews & Ratings - BLACK COHOSH

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLACK COHOSH.

«BLACK COHOSH Information

See products with BLACK COHOSH

8/15/2013 6:47:34 PM

Reviewer: belkins, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    Been taking 200 mg for at least one year and after 3-4 months, my hot flashes AND night sweats were completely gone!

8/15/2013 11:03:41 AM

Reviewer: kamsmom1990, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've just started taking Black Cohosh (on my 3rd day)so haven't really noticed a difference yet. But I'm seeing from other posts that most are taking a higher mg than I am so I wonder if I up the dosage if that will make a difference. I'm currently taking one 40mg pill 3 times a day with meals.

8/10/2013 6:51:26 PM

Reviewer: Kathy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been having hot flashes every day, at least 2 every hour, for the past 5 years!!! I tried everything, hrt, other otc menopausal meds with zero results. I wasn't going into this with a very positive attitude, until my sister started having hot flashes. I take 2 tabs 3 times a day and while the hot flashes are not gone, they went from 48 a day to 3-5 a day!!! YES!!

6/19/2013 11:51:22 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    Only on it for e weeks and it worked. I did some studiny and it said it should not be taken by people who have had breast cancer..which I have. So I went off it.

6/19/2013 6:53:03 AM

Reviewer: usprincesse, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been using Nature's Bounty brand 540mg for approx 1 month, I'm 170lbs & 50yrs young (lol) I pd 12.00 for 2 bottles of 100 at Walgreen's on sale. This has been a wonderful help for me w/hot flashes & mood swings. Missed a day 2 dif times and by end of day flashes were back! Works GREAT!

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?