User Reviews & Ratings - BLACK COHOSH

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLACK COHOSH.

«BLACK COHOSH Information

See products with BLACK COHOSH

6/23/2014 11:14:34 PM

Reviewer: tsmith, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Thank goodness I found black cohosh . I hated the hormones my doctor prescribed but couldn't handle the hot flashes of menopause. About 3 days after starting black cohosh the hot flashes were gone and I felt great!

6/20/2014 7:45:48 AM

Reviewer: mwmommy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I started taking black cohash in an herbal capsule from a very reputable company as I knew it might help with hot flashes. I've had a hoarse throat and upset stomach for days. I've stopped the black cohash to see if that helps. It is taking a while to get my digestive system back on track.

6/3/2014 10:05:54 AM

Reviewer: Sharon, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am a 60 yr old female and I have been using Black Cohosh for a few months. I am extremely satisfied with the results! Almost immediately I saw a great change. My only problem is that I cant take capsules so I have to open them up and take it that way and the taste is awful... but otherwise I would highly recommend it,

5/26/2014 6:02:33 AM

Reviewer: I'm happy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After one day, my hot flashes disappeared and I slept through the night!

5/22/2014 5:34:20 PM

Reviewer: Genny, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I started taking this for my hot flashes and night sweats which after only a week or so of taking this black cohosh have pretty much cleared up. An added BONUS for me is the reduced arthritis related inflammation!! I have been steadily improving in that area as well. one big downside for me though is anxiety increasing. But, I have another medication I can take for that and the anxiety makes me ex ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber