User Reviews & Ratings - black cohosh

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of black cohosh.

«black cohosh Information

See products with black cohosh

3/26/2014 8:12:31 PM

Reviewer: Pk, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
After five days of taking Estroven which contains black cohosh my hot flashes have subsided by about 95%

3/24/2014 5:43:07 PM

Reviewer: Dede, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
Been taking it for a month now and haven't really noticed any improvement. I'm wondering what dosage others are taking since I wonder if I'm not taking enough.

3/17/2014 11:19:42 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
i was experiencing hot flashes continually through the day and very bad night sweats. I no longer have the night sweats and if I do have a hot flash during the day it is usually mild and I can deal with it.

2/11/2014 10:20:04 AM

Reviewer: Katherine, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Well, what can I say - it did seem to lessen the hot flashes, unfortunately it gave me anxiety and heart palpitations. I have had luck with red maca powder (1Tbsp/day in a smoothie). Using the maca and the black cohash really lessened the hot flashes but the anxiety attacks and heart palpitations from the black cohash wasn't worth it.

2/7/2014 12:53:31 PM

Reviewer: Bobbie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I tried using medication the doctor gave to me after they removed my fybroids. It just make me very ill. I started taking Black Cohosh for the severe hot flashes and before i knew it, it worked. I took a few days and I stop having them. You do need to keep taking it though. I stopped when the hot flashes stopped and after about 3 weeks it started again but its good to know it works. I dont min ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Couple in bed