User Reviews & Ratings - black cohosh

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of black cohosh.

«black cohosh Information

See products with black cohosh

5/21/2012 1:29:34 PM

Reviewer: Michelle, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I abruptly stopped taking Premarin daily and now take Black Cohosh twice a day. I don't have hot flashes at all. I highly recommend women experiencing menopausal symptoms to take Black Cohosh. I also take Vitamin E daily.

4/18/2012 10:13:03 PM

Reviewer: carmen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Hot flashes
4/10/2012 4:21:58 PM

Reviewer: kaye, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking this now for 5 days. So far I like it. I sleep like a normal person. No Sweating like crazy. Also the hot flashes have been reduced greatly. Instead of 5 in an hour, its been 3 in a day, and they are not horrible like before. Cant wait to see what life is like in a month. WOW I am HAPPY.

3/9/2012 10:13:38 AM

Reviewer: Rosanne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I was having trouble with hot flashes and night sweats. Within days of taking one pill a day of Black Cohosh, I noticed less hot flashes and believe it or not my female juices started flowing again (down there). I had not had a sex drive in awhile but within days I was feeling sexual again. So far I think it has helped me tremendously. Still have a few night sweats but that may be because I take o ... Show Full Comment

3/1/2012 7:46:38 AM

Reviewer: Toolbeltdiva, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I use to wake up several times a night dripping wet with sweat, only to be followed with the "chills". I'm severely deficient in progesteron and unable to take hormone treatments. My doctor suggested taking Black Cohosh for my night sweats and since I started taking it, I have not had a night sweat.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber