User Reviews & Ratings - BLACK COHOSH

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BLACK COHOSH.

«BLACK COHOSH Information

See products with BLACK COHOSH

10/3/2013 10:22:39 AM

Reviewer: roheid, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    It seems to me that since I started taking this stuff for hot flashes, I'm getting them MORE often. Is that possible? or am I imagining it?

9/10/2013 10:36:07 AM

Reviewer: Melissakay1222, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I had a total hysterectomy at age 32 and have been on Hormone Replacement Therapy ever since. I am now 45 and my doctor wants to try to gradually decrease my dosage because it can be harmful long-term. My hot flashes have been unbearable lately to the point of being awake all night and also feeling nauseous. I have been taking my Black Cohosh for a week now and I am sleeping all night with NO h ... Show Full Comment

8/15/2013 6:47:34 PM

Reviewer: belkins, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    Been taking 200 mg for at least one year and after 3-4 months, my hot flashes AND night sweats were completely gone!

8/15/2013 11:03:41 AM

Reviewer: kamsmom1990, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I've just started taking Black Cohosh (on my 3rd day)so haven't really noticed a difference yet. But I'm seeing from other posts that most are taking a higher mg than I am so I wonder if I up the dosage if that will make a difference. I'm currently taking one 40mg pill 3 times a day with meals.

8/10/2013 6:51:26 PM

Reviewer: Kathy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have been having hot flashes every day, at least 2 every hour, for the past 5 years!!! I tried everything, hrt, other otc menopausal meds with zero results. I wasn't going into this with a very positive attitude, until my sister started having hot flashes. I take 2 tabs 3 times a day and while the hot flashes are not gone, they went from 48 a day to 3-5 a day!!! YES!!

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?