User Reviews & Ratings - black cohosh

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of black cohosh.

«black cohosh Information

See products with black cohosh

1/25/2012 11:23:16 AM

Reviewer: GALAXYAUTO7989, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Hot flashes
1/21/2012 3:27:56 PM

Reviewer: LORRAINE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I ONLY BEEN ON IT FOR FOUR DAYS AND I CAN FEEL A HOT FLASH COMING ON BUT I DON'T GET THE FULL BLOWN HOT FLASH!AND I I CANT SLEEP THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT WONDERFULLY AND I'M ONLY TAKING 2 PILLS A DAY ONE IN THE MORNING AND ONE AT NIGHT! NOW ITS ONLY BEEN FOUR DAYS SO WILL SEE AS TIME GOS ON IF I STILL FEEL LIKE NORMAL ALL THE TIME ON BLACK COHOSH SO FAR SO GOOD!!!!

1/4/2012 6:32:26 PM

Reviewer: lulu, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Sunnygal, you aren't alone,I have been taking 400mg Black Cohosh for severe night sweats. I can honestly say that it has helped. But you are right the headaches are unbearable!! I think I would rather sweat all night then have a headache like that all day. I am going to try taking a smaller dosage and I will let you know what happens.

1/2/2012 12:38:27 PM

Reviewer: Sunnygal, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I like that my hot flashes/night sweats have gone away. But it seems every time I take it I get a Major headache. Almost as bad as a Migraine. Anyone else have this side effect?

10/25/2011 8:58:14 PM

Reviewer: Happy Wife, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
After refusing HRT, I decided to try black cohosh to reduce hot flashes (having one every hour). Within two days, the flashes just stopped along with the night sweats. I began to sleep through the night again. Vaginal dryness issues completely resolved. I took one pill in the a.m. and one in the p.m. although the directions said to take up to three pills daily. I cut back to one pill daily and sti ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber