User Reviews & Ratings - black cohosh

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of black cohosh.

«black cohosh Information

See products with black cohosh

1/31/2012 10:16:22 AM

Reviewer: Norsk60, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I've been taking a 450 mg capsule twice a day for over a week. Hot flashes have nearly disappeared! I get a little warm now and then but nothing like the former intensity. I have not experienced any negative side effects. I am a big fan of black cohosh!!

1/28/2012 3:12:31 PM

Reviewer: miakoda, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have been taking for about two weeks now and didn't link the bad headaches to the black cohosh until I came online today. Helps a lot with hot flashes but like others who have posted I can't handle the headaches . I'm going to try something else like soy.

1/25/2012 11:23:16 AM

Reviewer: GALAXYAUTO7989, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Hot flashes
1/21/2012 3:27:56 PM

Reviewer: LORRAINE, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I ONLY BEEN ON IT FOR FOUR DAYS AND I CAN FEEL A HOT FLASH COMING ON BUT I DON'T GET THE FULL BLOWN HOT FLASH!AND I I CANT SLEEP THROUGH OUT THE NIGHT WONDERFULLY AND I'M ONLY TAKING 2 PILLS A DAY ONE IN THE MORNING AND ONE AT NIGHT! NOW ITS ONLY BEEN FOUR DAYS SO WILL SEE AS TIME GOS ON IF I STILL FEEL LIKE NORMAL ALL THE TIME ON BLACK COHOSH SO FAR SO GOOD!!!!

1/4/2012 6:32:26 PM

Reviewer: lulu, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Sunnygal, you aren't alone,I have been taking 400mg Black Cohosh for severe night sweats. I can honestly say that it has helped. But you are right the headaches are unbearable!! I think I would rather sweat all night then have a headache like that all day. I am going to try taking a smaller dosage and I will let you know what happens.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber