User Reviews & Ratings - VALERIAN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VALERIAN.

«VALERIAN Information

See products with VALERIAN

4/5/2014 11:19:06 AM

Reviewer: nightowl, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Needed to get full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Purchased in capsule form, and when I opened the bottle it smelled like foot odor! But, being desperate for sleep...I took it. I slept well the whole night, but had some crazy dreams! I wish we could purchase this as a pharmaceutical that would guarantee quality and potency...and cover the smell! I'll try the liquid next time.

1/24/2014 8:36:40 AM

Reviewer: First Try, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I am not sure what happened but I was hoping to catch a few extra z's and was recommended Valerian root tea and Theanine 200. I was light headed, vomiting and had diarrhea all evening. Maybe it was the combination of the two?? I am afraid to try it again, even separately.

1/22/2014 4:04:34 AM

Reviewer: big sleep, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
made me feel relaxed and without any worry and care. Had a peaceful sleep waking only to use the bathroom and back to sleep within ten minutes. will continue to use

12/18/2013 11:41:05 AM

Reviewer: Katie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I take 1 1000mg capsule and it does seem to help me get to sleep. My only problelm with this herb is the terrible smell. When I open the bottle it overpowers everything. I even use a napkin to pick the capsule out of the bottle so my hands won't stink, it is really bad. Mine are from Vitamin World, maybe some other brands don't stink as bad.

11/8/2013 11:37:01 AM

Reviewer: sleeplessinMD, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I've had insomnia for 17 years now. I tried Melatonin & it workded for a couple of years & then stopped being effective. I have Ambien but only use it once or twice a week because I don't want to become addicted to it. My doctor told me to try Valerian Root along with Melatonin, since I haven't used it for years, & see if it helped. I used it last night & slept like ... Show Full Comment

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber