User Reviews & Ratings - VALERIAN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VALERIAN.

«VALERIAN Information

See products with VALERIAN

2/5/2015 8:48:59 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I am consistently waking up at around 2am and unable to get back to sleep until just minutes before getting up for work. While taking Valerian Root, I still get up, but back sleeping within minutes.

2/4/2015 9:48:58 PM

Reviewer: kathy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have just started using valerian root in glycerin for the past two nights and stopped using a pharmaceutical medication. I have slept very well. Also going to use it during the day to start reducing my anxiety medications. Would love to know more herbal formulas that work this well.

1/30/2015 12:07:00 AM

Reviewer: kcam, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
It smells awful! But its an Amazing solution for busy minds!I take 4-5 about an hour or two before I want to go to bed and its a smooth onset not heavy just a gradual effect. You still need to make a conscious effort to got to sleep but, it gives you the feeling of maybe sleep is necessary. I really enjoy the fact that I don't have any drowsy hangover effect in the morning even if I didn't ... Show Full Comment

1/27/2015 10:05:51 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Doesn't do anything.

1/26/2015 1:25:43 PM

Reviewer: Jeff, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
I take 3 to 4 valerian root capsules as a sleep aid. I have found it to be effective, without the grogginess the next morning caused by OTC sleep aids pushed by major pharmaceutical companies. I also find myself dreaming more, or at least remembering more dreams I take valerian root. When I am feeling anxious or nervous, I take one capsule and it helps to take the edge off my nervousness without m ... Show Full Comment

St Johns wart