User Reviews & Ratings - VALERIAN

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of VALERIAN.

«VALERIAN Information

See products with VALERIAN

4/5/2014 11:19:06 AM

Reviewer: nightowl, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Needed to get full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Purchased in capsule form, and when I opened the bottle it smelled like foot odor! But, being desperate for sleep...I took it. I slept well the whole night, but had some crazy dreams! I wish we could purchase this as a pharmaceutical that would guarantee quality and potency...and cover the smell! I'll try the liquid next time.

1/24/2014 8:36:40 AM

Reviewer: First Try, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I am not sure what happened but I was hoping to catch a few extra z's and was recommended Valerian root tea and Theanine 200. I was light headed, vomiting and had diarrhea all evening. Maybe it was the combination of the two?? I am afraid to try it again, even separately.

1/22/2014 4:04:34 AM

Reviewer: big sleep, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    made me feel relaxed and without any worry and care. Had a peaceful sleep waking only to use the bathroom and back to sleep within ten minutes. will continue to use

11/8/2013 11:37:01 AM

Reviewer: sleeplessinMD, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I've had insomnia for 17 years now. I tried Melatonin & it workded for a couple of years & then stopped being effective. I have Ambien but only use it once or twice a week because I don't want to become addicted to it. My doctor told me to try Valerian Root along with Melatonin, since I haven't used it for years, & see if it helped. I used it last night & slept like ... Show Full Comment

11/1/2013 8:09:18 PM

Reviewer: Rocky, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    Oh my goodness, this did not work at all! What a waste of money.

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?