User Reviews & Ratings - PASSIONFLOWER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PASSIONFLOWER.

«PASSIONFLOWER Information

See products with PASSIONFLOWER

10/14/2014 10:48:00 PM

Reviewer: (Consumer)

Comment:
I am somewhat hyperactive and found sedacalm to be effective in reducing hyperactivity and anxiety. It does not appear to be of much help with sleeplessness.

9/3/2014 2:04:10 AM

Reviewer: Robin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I started using 5-6 drops a day in juice or water and within 10-20 minutes I found instant gratification from my nerves. Even with my insomnia. I had to back off due to all I wanted to do was sleep, haven't slept like this sinse I was a small child.It seems to intensify my medications, this is why I back off to three Drops a night.Also made me kinda wreckless driving,but no stress!!! amazeing ... Show Full Comment

8/6/2014 5:09:46 AM

Reviewer: Jade, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
Passionflower did work for me when I was experiencing minor stress. I liked that it didn't make me sleepy at all and seemed to take the edge off. However for me, passionflower is not strong enough for when I'm feeling full blown anxious, which is quite often.

7/5/2014 9:53:28 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over (Consumer)

Comment:

Reason for taking: Anxiety
6/14/2014 3:52:40 AM

Reviewer: Coven Mother 84, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
Used loose with Valerian as tea.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber