User Reviews & Ratings - PASSIONFLOWER

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PASSIONFLOWER.

«PASSIONFLOWER Information

See products with PASSIONFLOWER

8/3/2016 5:01:55 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
    This is by far, the best treatment I have come across for anxiety. I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder with panic and am supposed to be on medication. I tried this after a woman at a health food store recommended it. It greatly reduces my irrational thoughts and anxiety. It works as well as the Klonopin I got from the doctor but rarely take. I take the Passion flower on a daily ... Show Full Comment

6/26/2016 5:10:55 PM

Reviewer: Larisa, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started with anxiety attacks when my partner left me with two young children, I would randomly start sweating and get extremely nervas I didn't want to start taking anti depresents as I don't want to be dependent on them but thought I would have too, I first try this and what a life saver carms nerves make me my happy confident self! With no side affects!! Bonus ð???

6/5/2016 11:11:12 PM

Reviewer: Wolf01, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Consumer)

Comment:
    I have tried this tea for anxiety and have 3 cups when i have an attack.I feel much more calm afterwards. I now have 7 plants so i'll have a surplus supply.more awareness needs to be brought to this plant.

1/29/2016 3:34:13 PM

Reviewer: boopie, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I just started using this for anxiety. Idk how well it works just yet, i will update that later. Just be aware the liquid tastes like prune juice, atleast mine does. And YUK, LOL. I ordered 2 types to test how well they work for me ,and against each other. One contains alcohol , one does not. So we shall see. No bad side effects for me though, just the taste of it. But i won't put up with anyt ... Show Full Comment

12/11/2015 11:29:14 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    No effect

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?