User Reviews & Ratings - KAVA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KAVA.

«KAVA Information

1/29/2014 2:52:42 PM

Reviewer: HAPPY G, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I have been using for over 2 years and find it helpful and meets my needs. I usually take 250mgs per dose, 2-3 times daily.

10/31/2013 9:10:07 PM

Reviewer: MsChris, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
I use kava kava before finals, giving presentations or formal dinners. I don't need it all the time, and it really does help.

3/10/2013 2:17:51 PM

Reviewer: Allison, 25-34 Female (Consumer)

Comment:
I was taking 40 mg of Prozac daily and was weaned off at the recommendation of my psychiatrist. I would sometimes still battle with panic attacks and anxiety so I took kava without seeking medical advice. Even though it helped my anxiety I experienced HEAVY sleepiness which affected my work and moderate to sometimes severe stomach pains in just a short amount of time. This is very unusual for me I ... Show Full Comment

8/27/2012 8:34:42 PM

Reviewer: jamielee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have battled with severe anxiety and panic attacks since my teenage years. I have been taking Xaxax 1 nmg BID for many years. Since finding Kava Kava my anxiety level has decresed significantly, and since I suffer from chronic insomnia I have sleep through the night every night since starting treatment.

6/4/2012 11:50:48 AM

Reviewer: tbrown3962, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Consumer)

Comment:
I have taken frequently taken kava since the mid-1990s. I also get semi-annual physicals that include liver function tests. Every test has shown excellent numbers for liver health. As other reviewers have written, kava root is safe. The harm can come from unscrupulous merchants who cut costs by including stems and roots, which can cause liver damage. I purchase organic kava from a Hawaiian company ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
St Johns wart
Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?