User Reviews & Ratings - KAVA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of KAVA.

«KAVA Information

9/26/2014 4:05:22 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
The best herb hands down for anxiety. Keeps you calm in very stressful situations or while traveling.

7/8/2014 12:39:38 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I suffer from mild OCD which can cause me Anxiety, and Insomnia. I was skeptical at first, but my wife insisted that I at least try it. The results have been absolutely amazing. I would use caution on high doses, early on I doubled the dose and it definitely had a mild intoxicating affect on me. Nothing serious, and I functioned fine. I would say the affect could be described as a very mild form ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2014 1:48:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male

Comment:
It works for anxiety ok but if you take a little too much it works your liver really hard. This is not from reading warning labels. This is from personal experience. I thought it was back pain but it wasnt. Be careful. Yes I was taking a little more than I should have but not too much more. Scary stuff.

5/10/2014 3:40:09 AM

Reviewer: sissy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
When I feel an anxiety attack coming on. Or know that when I'm boarding a plane or going some where that will cause anxiety I take my Kava about 15- 20 minutes before. It take the edge off so I can make it through. I've been doing this for years and carry a bottle with me at all times. The tincture works for me. Thankful I found this product. Why take medication everyday if you don't h ... Show Full Comment

3/2/2014 9:24:55 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
Taken in a responsible way, it has also helped my back and relieved some migraines.....too bad that there has been some misinformation regarding this helpful herb. But again, one has to be careful.

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber