User Reviews & Ratings - CELERY

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CELERY.

«CELERY Information

See products with CELERY

1-4 of 4
2/23/2014 12:28:22 AM

Reviewer: Emthe, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I have used celery juice for pain treatment with wonderful results. For over a year I used to take 800mg of Ibuprofin a day for severe back aches. Not good for my liver, I know, but it was the only way to function during the day. Drinking the juice of 6 bunches of celery per day has made me so pain-free that I don't need pills. I'm physically comfortable and very thankful!

6/6/2013 1:38:58 AM

Reviewer: wisewoman, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
Used for fluid retention. All it really did was make my pee smell like celery!

7/21/2012 5:36:58 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
My lefT wAS SWOLLEN,i TOOK CELERI AFTER 2 WEEKS, THE SWOLLEN WENT DOWN.

11/6/2011 7:10:23 AM

Reviewer: Lisa, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
I take medication for insomnia, but still every night I find that I eat apples and celery to help me go to sleep and no other foods work as well. The celery is surprisingly helpful.

1-4 of 4

Man taking a vitamin or supplement

Flaxseed added fiber