User Reviews & Ratings - RHODIOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RHODIOLA.

«RHODIOLA Information

See products with RHODIOLA

11/27/2015 10:45:12 AM

Reviewer: FDS Nutrition LLC, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Brand Product: Other

Comment:
    It actually worked well but the effect was not long lasting. I would have liked for it to last longer.

11/7/2015 9:46:01 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
    I started with this supplements 4 days ago,after reading all benefits , I work doing inventory and deal with lots of numbers , I was pretty tired and finishing my day with headache and stressed , after 4 days I felt calm, no more pressure in my head and less tired, it help me a lot with my daily task and help me with my mental fatigue .

9/10/2015 3:33:14 AM

Reviewer: Joseph , 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    This is just the best herb I ever tried in my life. Helps me focus well. Helps me with stress and depression even insomnia. It gives me a lot of energy even when I'm on sleep-deprived. I'm 18 years old. And I have been in stressful life styles and this herb helps me with all my stress (:

8/28/2015 1:33:20 PM

Reviewer: Silverhair, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Consumer)

Comment:
    I want to thank the poster who posted: Reason for taking: Fatigue 8/25/2015 10:31:50 AM Super Rhodiola 500 mg by Solaray I am taking 1000 mg. a day I have fibromyalgia and am hypothyroid. I also have a resistant body. I have dealt with a significant amount of depression and lack of energy (partly because my body stopped uptaking my synthroid and I am in transition with Armour Thyroid, still no ... Show Full Comment

8/25/2015 10:31:50 AM

Reviewer: x, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
    Unsatisfied with the medical advice of "wait and see what happens" regarding my chronic fatigue, I did extensive literary research and came across this promising little herb. I've been taking a 300mg capsule with breakfast daily and have found it keeps me alert for longer in the day without the 'buzz' of caffeine. It helps me feel normal again. I feel it also helps anxiety, ... Show Full Comment

vitamin rich groceries
    Do you know your vitamin ABCs?
    St Johns wart
    Ease hot flashes and other symptoms.

Are you getting enough?