User Reviews & Ratings - RHODIOLA

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of RHODIOLA.

«RHODIOLA Information

See products with RHODIOLA

2/10/2015 3:03:07 PM

Reviewer: xyzabc1, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I took this hoping it would improve my energy level associated with mild depression. Instead it resolved the residual anxiety I had and made me so chilled out that I couldn't get anything done! I will cut back the dose and change the schedule I'm using and see if that helps. Seems like a good product if your depression is stress-induced, or if you have anxiety issues.

10/3/2014 3:55:50 PM

Reviewer: Charlie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
This is a tried tested and true form of help for depression anxiety stress energy cortisol balance used by the Chinese and the Europeans for more than 2000 years also the Brand I use is NOT listed below Rhoziva 100% Pure Rhodiola Rosea Extract Canadian Grown and sold

8/24/2014 3:01:23 PM

Reviewer: crazyquilter, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Consumer)

Comment:
I read about Rhodiola in the health section of our local newspaper and decided to give it a try. I bought a bottle of liquid extract and have been using it for about a week. I am amazed at how much better I feel already. Less depression, more focus, and energy. But no buzz like you get with too much coffee.

7/10/2014 7:05:54 PM

Reviewer: hvac462, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Consumer)

Comment:
this was working very well , but so much that nothing could tic me off or upset me , made me way overly passive , but feel that I just need to regulate it better. By the way used the 900mg from ebay ,says to use 2 a day w/meal , but was a little to much for me so will try 1 a day , took for approx 2 months ,been off it for a month and see I need to go back to it so today (7-10-14) I will try 1 a ... Show Full Comment

5/26/2014 10:07:25 PM

Reviewer: grmmt54, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Began taking 500mg, after the death of my Mother when I hit such a low I was sleeping all the time, getting nothing accomplished, cried all the time.Noticed an improvement in mood and energy level in less than a week.Have continued at this dosage for about 2 weeks now. I feel better, but am having issues with my feet swelling. Has anyone else had a problem with this?

St Johns wart